Customer Service 866.965.0400

iPhone/iPod Touch App

jcb_njb

I was browsing the XXXXXXXX site and I ran across an iPhone/iPod Touch App. This App goes to their online store, detailing how to's, detailing help and access to their forum. Adam, have you looked into something like this or is their idea protected by some sort of copyright??

NO COMPETITORS LINKS PLEASE!!

If you're looking for someone that knows how to build apps let me know. I know a guy that does it. He may be interested in talking. He's a FREAKING computer whiz! He's a student at RIT but took time off to help us setup and install our business system which is a HUGE undertaking. He's actually built iPhone apps. Of course I'm sure there's a crap ton of others out there trying to get rich too.;)

Chris

I would LOVE a iPhone app! Isn't development/implementation of such a app difficult when it comes to matching internal systems with mobile applications? I guess AJ could help for a couple of gallons of Adam's products :D

• 3 months later...
<------ cell phone luddite.

Don't want the one hard wired into the house, why on earth would I want to carry one around?

:jester:

Cuz i like to text people random and useless information and quotes?

I am a software developer. I have built several android applications for the company I am with as well as 1 company I do consulting for and have dabbled with iPhone's Objective C programming environment. Its not really that bad.. The android development platform has been a piece of cake because I am already very strong in Java. I know C++ so converting to Objective C to program an iPhone app would not be difficult just time consuming plus I dont have 1 to test with. I have several Android phones that my company has bought me for development though...

Someone should build one :thumbsup:

Archived