Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yep, it's winter in SoCal...

Team Adam's

let us know how the wax goes on and comes off in those temps !!! i'm curious how long it will take to haze over :confused:

No chance of pulling it into a friends garage ?

Nope, friends live a distance away :( Next year I will have a dedicated garage once I move into a house. I will keep you updated on the wax process :thumbsup:

I'd move out of California TODAY if it wasn't for 99% of my family and relatives being here.

really.. you'd all leave.. where would you go?

i think Missouri is beautiful, always so green there when i traveled through.

Texas, or Washington, either of those would work.

Holy crap Boss......I moved to Texas 2 1/2 years ago from Virginia near Virginia Beach! I hate it here daily, I cannot get use to it. I am trying but I miss the ocean! Crime here is ALOT lower than what I am use to. :) Have you been here? LOL.....ALTHOUGH, very cheap to live!

Holy crap Boss......I moved to Texas 2 1/2 years ago from Virginia near Virginia Beach! I hate it here daily, I cannot get use to it. I am trying but I miss the ocean! Crime here is ALOT lower than what I am use to. :) Have you been here? LOL.....ALTHOUGH, very cheap to live!

I spent almost 2 years in the DFW area as well. I hated it, but I was down there working after the aerospace industry took the huge crash in 2002-2004, so I was just happy to be working.

After a few months down there, I bought a new truck. Co-workers said "What are you doing buying a new truck this time of year? Don't you know it's hail season?"

WTF is hail season I ask. It didn't take but another couple weeks to find out the answer to that. I lived with a roomate at the time, and he wanted the bigger bedroom with the balcony, so I took the garage. Biggest hail storm in years came through the area and turned his white GMC Sierra into a golfball with all the hail dents.

Yeah, I didn't care for Texas. I like Washington, but the winters in Seattle can get a little old with all the rain. But, today sure is nice!

I spent almost 2 years in the DFW area as well. I hated it, but I was down there working after the aerospace industry took the huge crash in 2002-2004, so I was just happy to be working.

After a few months down there, I bought a new truck. Co-workers said "What are you doing buying a new truck this time of year? Don't you know it's hail season?"

WTF is hail season I ask. It didn't take but another couple weeks to find out the answer to that. I lived with a roomate at the time, and he wanted the bigger bedroom with the balcony, so I took the garage. Biggest hail storm in years came through the area and turned his white GMC Sierra into a golfball with all the hail dents.

Yeah, I didn't care for Texas. I like Washington, but the winters in Seattle can get a little old with all the rain. But, today sure is nice!

Yep, still not a fan of this place. I love it because my boys and their Mother, other than that......:help:

get ready for part two of that.

I've looked at many other places to live. Still just cant see myself leaving this place. The weather is to die for, that's what keeps me here.

Yep, still not a fan of this place. I love it because my boys and their Mother, other than that......:help:

I get down to DFW a couple times a year, spend a little time out in Westlake. Nice place to visit but to live there, NO THANKS !!!!!

Get out to Babes for fried chicken and the Prairie House for ribs !!!!! Great food :banana:

get ready for part two of that.

Yes, there will be another major downturn in the aerospace industry. I think there will be some major cuts coming on the military programs. Right now though, Boeing has a very large backlog of orders for all models. I think things will be good for awhile, even though there will start to be cancellations. But, those that cancel will just make room for the other airlines to get their orders sooner.

I am a contract worker, so I expect the worst but hope for the best. I take the work when and where I can get it. I'd just prefer to be in the Seattle area, even though it does rain quite abit. Who knows, I may be back down to Texas eventually.