Customer Service 866.965.0400

Our New Toy-RZR

70'sChevyGirl

Well since we sold our ATVs after I crashed we have gone out and bought a new toy. This one has seat belts, roll bars and four wheel drive. :rockon:

It is a Limited Edition Polaris RZR and it is FUN!!! :D

Rzr-1.jpg

Not the best pic in front of the dealership because it is from my cheezy cell phone but you get the idea. I will take more this coming weekend.

The color is Orange Madness and we have orange and black two tone seats. I love the color combo. :rockon:

We took it through some deep mud and water this past Sunday. It plowed through it really good. We also went hill jumping and it launches rather nicely. :D

I am amazed that I didn't get wet at all. It was covered in mud by the time we were done and it took over an hour just spraying it off at the car wash. :willy:

The only thing I didn't like was not being in control when I was sitting in the passenger seat. It was like a rollercoaster ride.

The only thing I didn't like was not being in control when I was sitting in the passenger seat. It was like a rollercoaster ride.

Looks like you should be able to reach the steering wheel from the passenger seat !

Very cool, I have one just like it. They are a blast.

Mine is currently at the dealership though having the 4WD repaired. Just a word of caution: do not engage the 4WD when the rear tires are spinning (trying to get traction) and never leave the 4WD engaged if you plan on leaving the ground.

:iagree: or a 572 big block. You could put it in there instead of the camaro.

:lolsmack::lolsmack: I don't see that Camaro getting anything for awhile. I'd actually like to sell it because it is taking up room.

The RZR is fast enough for me right now. Me and my GF took it for a ride down the undeveloped subdivision road and we had it up to 60 mph and then I ran out of room. :burnout:

I am not sure what the top speed is but I will find out. :D

I am just shocked at the stuff it can plow over and through.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well there is another new addition getting added to the RZR. It will soon have its own computer that you can program.

I am not really sure why we have to go any faster than 60 mph but after my husband puts the computer in I guess I will have no choice other than to buckle up and hold on. :willy:

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Archived