DieselDude

What Type of Cell Phone  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Cell Phone

• BlackBerry
    • I Phone
    • Droid
    • Other

T-Mobile HTC HD2 sickest phone ever.....just got it when it came out last wednesday.

Lucky.. I have the HTC Touch Pro 2, got it 3 days before it came out. Now i really want the HD2.. except t-mobile gave us a huge deal on our monthly payments that they dont give us upgrades anymore.. I cant spend another 450 on a phone :(

Blackberry Tour 9600... had an iphone for about 2 hours. Bought it, brought it home, played with it for a few minutes, liked the interface, but then realized I couldn't make a phone call within about 100 yards of my house. Kind of useless to have a phone with no service. Returned it and went back to sprint.

Blackberry Tour 9600... had an iphone for about 2 hours. Bought it, brought it home, played with it for a few minutes, liked the interface, but then realized I couldn't make a phone call within about 100 yards of my house. Kind of useless to have a phone with no service. Returned it and went back to sprint.

We are launching Femtocells this summer... (Personal cell towers for your house, that link to your broadband connection) Like sprints WiMax / MyFi. I think they are free if you have U-Verse service at home... I don't know crap about the billing, I just install and fix it :D

Lucky.. I have the HTC Touch Pro 2, got it 3 days before it came out. Now i really want the HD2.. except t-mobile gave us a huge deal on our monthly payments that they dont give us upgrades anymore.. I cant spend another 450 on a phone :(

If you can find one cheaper once the hype dies off a little bit, then I would jump on it. The phone is simply amazing.

G1,.... Want the HD2

Time for an upgrade! If you've liked the G1 you'd love this phone. :rockon:

iPhone.. I'm a machead and I work for AT&T :patriot:

I don't work for AT&T but I too have an iPhone... I also have 2 Mac Book Pros, Apple TV, Apple Airport Extreme, a Nano and an OLD 2005 iPod. It's great stuff albeit not cheap.

This is my 3rd iPhone and I love it. (2G, 3G, 3Gs) My buddy has a droid and it's nice (especially if you want to hack it) but it's a bit bulky and square which doesn't fit in the pocket nearly as well. It has some neat features but it tends to go a little too far. I also like and use the pinch screen to zoom on my iPhone a lot and don't think I could be without it now. lol :thumbsup:

Needless to say... I'm an Apple guy... lol

My wife and 40 or so of our employees has the BB Curve and love them as well. With the new BB software for you computer, you can upload iTunes to your BB device. Pretty nice IMO.

Chris

I've got a Droid and its kicks arse. Fast and pretty powerful. It's not as refined as the Iphone yet as it just came out but its pretty **** good and Verizon has much better coverage in more 'remote' areas.

I had nothing but problems with Verizon Coverage in southern california..

Archived