Customer Service 866.965.0400

Huge thanks to A.J. (Junkman)

FANTA-Z

Question

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Junkman for showing me the ropes today using Adams Polishes and the PC7424. If you ever get the chance to meet A.J. in person I highly recommend it!!! He def knows what he is talking about and does not hesitate to show you personally how different products react and what they do for the car. I must have asked a thousand questions today and he answered every one of them and I could tell that the more questions I asked the happier he got answering them. I had a great day getting taught and just talking cars.

Thanks again A.J. for taking the time out of a beautiful day to help a fellow car enthusiast!!!!

25 answers to this question

I have already ordered some more product so now I am waiting on two more orders lol.

You got the BUG now man! I can see from your pics that you were out late tonight working on that puppy! Perfect night for it too. The pics look great. You are a fast study my friend! :thumbsup:

Hey Glenn, I saw the Junk signal in the sky so here I am (after my old man nap)!

First off, allow me to say that Glenn has a first class ride! It even has painted and clear coated panels INSIDE the car! Talk about a buffing emporium, you could rub on that monster all day long. I really love what they've done with the new Camaros. I've got my eyes open now! Don't anyone leave one just sitting around! :pc:

Glenn and I talked for a good bit about cars in general and our detailing passion. When I finally got to see his ride up close and personal, I couldn't wait to put a PC on that paint. I new it would pop, it just needed a little coaxing. Here's what it looked like to start.

glenn_charger1.jpg

glenn_charger2.jpg

glenn_charger3.jpg

You could see the swirls and tell that it was juuuuuust missing that sumthin'-sumthin'... :confused:

So, after a little coaxing from the PC, SHR, FMP and Americana, I located Glenn's bling-bling! Note the perfect sunburst...

glenn_charger4.jpg

Now check out this reflectivity...

glenn_charger5.jpg

Another perfect sunburst. Notice how pronounced the pearl is now. It was hiding under those swirls and dullness.

glenn_charger6.jpg

And now, the flash test. That flash is so perfect that the reflection caught the exact shape off my camera.

glenn_charger7.jpg

More sunburst perfection!

glenn_charger8.jpg

...and here's the proud poppa of all that bling!

glenn_charger9.jpg

It was fun Glenn and I look forward to hooking up with you and the guys and gals at Camaro5 Fest. :rockon:

There really isnt a color that I dont like on the cars. I know that the color was too expensive to run in the assembly plant but I really wish they made the real BumbleBee color. I did get the specs from Scott Settlemire to actually paint one that color if I ever decide to :)

If I ever have to re-spray the car, I'm adding a pearl to it for sure!

There really isnt a color that I dont like on the cars. I know that the color was too expensive to run in the assembly plant but I really wish they made the real BumbleBee color. I did get the specs from Scott Settlemire to actually paint one that color if I ever decide to :)

Thank you! Those that are not big Camaro fanatics sometimes ask if its a custom paint job since it has a lot of flake. I have yet to see the Synergy Green in person but I have heard it has a lot of flake as well.

One of these days AJ and I will join forces at an event and create the greatest swirl mark annihilating duo the world has ever known!! Its the fear of this polishing superpower that has forced Adam to keep us separated for now... once the full power of our polishing fury is unleashed theres no telling if we'll be able to control it!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! :pc:

Peoples faces will melt like that Nazi at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc if they look directly at a paint job after we polish it :jester:

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

fbodgoul1.gif <-- Dylan waiting for AJ in the parking lot.

One of these days AJ and I will join forces at an event and create the greatest swirl mark annihilating duo the world has ever known!! Its the fear of this polishing superpower that has forced Adam to keep us separated for now... once the full power of our polishing fury is unleashed theres no telling if we'll be able to control it!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! :pc:

Peoples faces will melt like that Nazi at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc if they look directly at a paint job after we polish it :jester:

Archived