Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from New Brunswick Canada!

Davitz

Hi there from Canuckland! :hi:

Little bit about myself:

My name's Jeremy, im 21 years old and live in a little sea-side city (0 above/under Sealevel) and they seem to salt the roads a little too much over the winter so my car gets quite dirty from time to time so i've taken up the task of keeping it as clean and well detailed as possible! I was first informed of Adam's products on the charger forums by Junkman and I was absolutely AMAZED at the way he was able to restore his Mean'o Camino to show car standards with only a few products and a PC7424...have been a huge fan ever since. Although haven't ordered any of Adam's amazing products yet, I am deffinitley saving up my pennies for a major kit purchase!

About the car:

It's a 2007 Dodge Charger SXT, fully loaded AND a former rental car. This is my first car and i've had it for two years now and for my new years resolution I vowed to make the SXT a daily driver show car, restoring it from its old life as a rental car to a mean 3.5L Daily Driver with show car good looks! I really have my work cut out for me as the paint was in horrid condition and our conditions here and the fact its my daily driver won't make this overly easy. At least when I get the PC and my Adam's Products it'll get quite a bit easier on my arms haha.

Well, I guess that's enough talking now lets get to the pictures! :thumbsup:

IMG_0360-1.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

:welcomebanner: Don't drive yourself crazy trying to achieve show car shine on a daily driver. Getting there is one thing. Trying to maintain it is what will do you in.:help:

Haha yep, maintaining for more than a week is almost impossible here, and really is impossible for the winter. I've accepted those facts but always pay attention to detail to the extreme when its nice out and help protect the shine with a good wax.

Welcome to the forum! That's a beautiful Charger! I think that's the first one I've seen in that color. Love it!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Thanks! The color is one of the stock ones, Inferno Red Pearl Coat and wooo does it ever shine and have a magnificent luster in direct sun!

WElcome to the club

Thanks, glad to be here!

Archived