Customer Service 866.965.0400

another coat of Americana

Darth_Emma

Question

Put on another coat of Americana today. I had my windows tinted this week, I also put on gray bot ties, and I "blacked out" my taillights, side marker lights, and reverse lights. Here are some pics.

4508850376_378f888ff7_b.jpg4508211121_4dc6171845_b.jpg4508211317_262e4ef95b_b.jpg

This week the new suspension goes in (lowering springs and sway bars). The week after that Kooks headers and Borla exhaust. I need to order some Adam's metal polish for those new exhaust tips!

After that, wheels!

22 answers to this question

I love my RS wheels! I have always been a sucker for 5 star wheels, and these RS wheels look fantastic with the midnight finish! I wouldn't change em for a free set of $10,000 wheels...

Terri you have the polished wheels correct?

No, these are the RS Midnight Silver wheels. I don't mind the style or the color of the RS wheels, but they are 20". After looking at a lot of Camaros with 22" rims, I think the 22" wheels look much better on the car.

I will be getting 22" rims (the stock rims are 20"). I haven't settled on what I want yet. I am pretty sure I will be getting something in a brushed finish that is gray to match the car. I want to continue working on the "stealth" look for this car.

I love my RS wheels! I have always been a sucker for 5 star wheels, and these RS wheels look fantastic with the midnight finish! I wouldn't change em for a free set of $10,000 wheels...

Terri you have the polished wheels correct?

Great stuff so far, and sound like great stuff planned.:thumbsup:

Glad to hear about new wheels. GM put one of the most agressive looking cars on the road in decades and put THOSE rims on it.:confused: Any thoughts as to what you want to put on?

That front quarter shot fairly screams "get out of the way, coming through!"

GTO Guy,

I've been considering that. I found a professional shop that will paint them for me. I'm considering matte black or gray to match the car. I took them off when I put the tint on the taillights. They're pretty easy to get off and I could paint them myself perhaps.

I'm not sure yet though. I kind of like the chrome and gray look of the car now that I've blacked out the lights. I don't like a lot of chrome, but the little bit of chrome around the bow ties along with the chrome around the taillight bezels looks subtle.

Archived