Customer Service 866.965.0400

After Shots

KrisPKreme

Question

Here are some after shots of my first Adams detail. My camera was acting up during the before so none of those pics. Sorry in advance. Process was wash, clay, shr, fmp and then msw. I am not 100 percent satisfied with my work. I got all the swirls and spider webs out but there are still a few small scratches. They aren't real noticible but I know they are there and it will drive me nuts...part of my pilot ocd. Anyhow, thanks to everyone for their advice and I am a commited customer to these great products. Still learning but impressed!

20 answers to this question

I hear ya Jim. The old Warrior has been a great plane for me and the wife. Flying has become so financially draining that I am considering putting it on the market. I have, for some unxeplained reason, found an interest in cars again. Hence the Porsche to tinker with. Besides, I fly helicopters in the CG Reserves so I get my flying fix that way. But, if a nice J3 Cub came my way I might snap it up. I wonder how Detail Spray would work on a fabric covered Cub? I know that if I brought all these great products to the airport I would never leave the hangar, would be divorced and broke. Broke from buying this stuff and broke because I am married to the best divorce lawyer in Florida. Either way I cant win.

Porsche looks great and the red has a great shine! I like my pilots to be OCD btw! One of my friend's dads has an almost identical car and its a fun car. The only thing better than having a plane is having friends with planes though I would like to get my Heli license.

Here are some after shots of my first Adams detail. My camera was acting up during the before so none of those pics. Sorry in advance. Process was wash, clay, shr, fmp and then msw. I am not 100 percent satisfied with my work. I got all the swirls and spider webs out but there are still a few small scratches. They aren't real noticible but I know they are there and it will drive me nuts...part of my pilot ocd. Anyhow, thanks to everyone for their advice and I am a commited customer to these great products. Still learning but impressed!

AWESOME! Back in the day my dad had a 924 then a 944 then the 944 turbo and then a 928S4. He's a Bimmer guy now...:)

I ALWAYS loved those front engined Porsche's!

Great job!

Awesome Brandon. I am glad to hear that someone in aviation is making a living. This economy is really hurting the aviation companies. I went through it myself some years ago and lost my oil company helo pilot job. Gave up flying for a living full time and became a cop. Job security there and it's a blast! Keep up the good work!

Yep, it has the Rockwell Airshow panel. Not sure which version but its an all glass ****pit. Most all airplanes are now offered with the lcd panels, even the little planes like mine. You pay for it but they are way cool. My neighbors new Mooney even has synthetic vision to see through fog. I started flying at age 15 and got my pilots certificate when I turned 18. i remember when gps was a huge leap and a technological marvel. Hell, the helo I fly has auto hover! Wonder what will come next.

You are absolutely right Jeff! It is a Hawker indeed. The owners were faithful Cessna users for years and got this Hawker late last year. I am so accustomed to the Citation sitting there that I misidentified it. I like this airframe. I am typed and flew right seat in that Citation many times but havent had the pleaure to control this Hawker yet...but riding in back sometimes is fun too! :banana:

It's a Citation and a sweet ride. A good friend of mine pilots that corporate jet. My little Piper Warrior is in a hanger there but cant compare to that bad boy Cessna.

Nice! I practically grew up in the right seat of a Cherokee. When my dad wasn't building his latest project he was the local flying club. A few Cherokees, an old pink Comanche and a J3 SuperCub were the staples of the club.

Archived