Customer Service 866.965.0400

Parking Garage tips

mc2hill

My company moved into a new building last week and I now have access to a parking garage. Does anyone have any tips, "do's and don'ts", or other things to look out for when using the garage?

BTW, in our old building we had a parking garage that I have parked in few times. It always seemed to drip something on my hood.

My company moved into a new building last week and I now have access to a parking garage. Does anyone have any tips, "do's and don'ts", or other things to look out for when using the garage?

BTW, in our old building we had a parking garage that I have parked in few times. It always seemed to drip something on my hood.

Don't leave anything valuable in sight. Try to get end/corner spots. And even if you risk getting uro-misotisis, no peeing in any corners :jester:

What building are you in now?

every time i go out we have to park in a parking garage and I always park on the end spots, backed in and as close to the wall as possible. If you dont and have a good amount of car sticking out its possible for it to get hit like my Intrepid did a year ago. wasnt bad but still had to replace the rear bumper and it was a hit and run.

i used to live down that way i went to apopka highschool my senior year and worked at townsends plantation. I also use to work at Wags as a dishwasher at night that was always fun. My dad use to run shiners car wash on what was that 434 i believe.

Don't leave anything valuable in sight. Try to get end/corner spots. And even if you risk getting uro-misotisis, no peeing in any corners :jester:

Excellent Seinfeld reference! Well done my man!!!:D

Glad you caught that :thumbsup: Only the greatest TV show ever!!

I try to find a friend that keeps his/her car as clean as mine(meaning they take of it) and park next to them all the time. That way you both understand that being careful is important and you both will not damage each others cars on accident.

Archived