Customer Service 866.965.0400

Non Automotive Uses for Adam's Products

WaxOnWaxOff

Hey Gang,

Not long ago the janitor at my work cleaned my computer monitor one night. It's one of the flat screen displays- not a traditional glass screen.

The janitor didn't realize the difference and sprayed it with glass cleaner. The results were horrible! The screen was cloudy and fuzzy. I figured it was "done."

However, as I was giving up hope I had an "Ah-Ha" moment and reached for the Adam's Detail Spray. (Since I work at an Acura Store, we happened to have a bottle handy!) After about two minutes with the Detail Spray and an Adam's Microfiber - - - bada bing! The screen looked like new; problem solved, and money saved.

Obviously I can't recommend this to you for your computer, but it goes to show how well these products work on things other than our beloved cars. Thanks Adam!

Cheers,

JB

• 2 weeks later...

I have a black acrylic kitchen sink, the surface does get scratched up and in the install manual for the sink it says to use automotive polish on it to clean it up. Needless to say Adams fine machine polish works quite well ;)

I have used Adam's products for the following: (in random order)

Mail Box

Tractor

Bilco Door

Shower walls & tubs (keeps showers looking cleaner longer)

Appliances

Snow Blower (woks great to keep snow from sticking)

Cars & trucks

Crazy Neighbors:lolsmack:

• 2 months later...

I use APC in the house, shower doors, counters, appliances, etc. Glass cleaner on glass & mirrors. Leather cleaner & conditioner on the couch, leather jackets & gloves, tennis shoes, etc. and upholstery cleaner for spots on the carpet.

Like a Home Essentials kit.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy