Customer Service 866.965.0400

Impressed By Adam's Polishes

turbohcar

Hey there, my name is Brett and my friend Jake (dabigbratj) referred me here to get my fix. I've been detailing cars for a long time and only got serious about it as a business about seven years ago. I now detail cars occasionally for extra cash and because I enjoy it. I've used Meguiars and Mothers for a long time and only recently my friend Jake started showing me all these products from Adam's Polishes. I was immediately impressed with the quality and ease of use from the product and now, I'm going to start using his products myself. I'm a fan of the Junkman's videos and can't wait to learn new things here, probably things I've been doing wrong all along. Thanks and here's what the first project is, my 1972 Ford Ranchero 500 with 20,000 original miles.

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

:2thumbs:

Here's part of what convinced me. My first ever encounter with Adam's products:

2002 Ford F150

Totally trashed by the previous owner. We're talking rotting french fries, moldy burgers, dirty diapers, upchuck, everything imaginable was in this vehicle. Here's where they must have set the kid in the back seat with her dirty diaper.

IMG_0203.jpg

Here's after just one pass with the Adam's Interior Cleaner. I couldn't believe how it took the stains out so fast. I thought the seat was done for. Mind you, it was about 50* out too, which probably didn't help the product any.

IMG_0205.jpg

I've been a fan ever since.

Welcome Brett. Looks very impressive so far, and that ride is going to be awesome all shined up. There's a new Junkman Kit coming out soon that would give you a great start. Keep an eye out for it, and welcome to the forum.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Here's part of what convinced me. My first ever encounter with Adam's products:

2002 Ford F150

Totally trashed by the previous owner. We're talking rotting french fries, moldy burgers, dirty diapers, upchuck, everything imaginable was in this vehicle. Here's where they must have set the kid in the back seat with her dirty diaper.

Here's after just one pass with the Adam's Interior Cleaner. I couldn't believe how it took the stains out so fast. I thought the seat was done for. Mind you, it was about 50* out too, which probably didn't help the product any.

I've been a fan ever since.

50 psh more like high 30's my hands were numb, either way great turn around considering how bad it was

Anybody remember that scene in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, where Michelangelo is in that reporter's apartment and he’s cleaning the granite kitchen counter? “Wax on, wax off, wax on, wax off…” LOL Detailers humor"

Archived