Customer Service 866.965.0400

From VA, new to the forums.

Mysticine

Hi there, I'm Shawn... coming to you from Colonial Heights, VA.

I switched to Adam's sometime back in 2008, but never registered on the forums. I have only good things to say about Adam's, both the products and customer service.

I've got a black 2006 Z06, and before that had a supercharged red 2002 Z06. Adam's is the only product I ever used on those cars. Haven't always been a Vette guy though, I also had a black 1998 Trans Am and a quasar blue 1995 Z28. Definitely always been a go fast car guy. :burnout:

Car pic: http://home.comcast.net/~swalbeck/DSCN0913.JPG

Hey Shawn,

Welcome to the board. Did you come to Hampton this past weekend for the Annual Corvette show at Hampton Chevy??? There were about 30 vettes there and other vehicles. I entered my TBSS in there along with three of my other friends. Really nice showing.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I wish I had made it out to Hampton... I had to work all last weekend though. :(

There are two local car shows very close to me every Friday and Saturday nights... The problem is I can only attend on days I'm off since I work an evening shift!

Well, you would have LOVED it!! There were a lot of wicked cars!!! Here is their link, they do an annual car show that is judged, awarded, etc. All the benefits go to the Hampton Roads Food Bank. I would have posted pics but my camera was taking a dump and all the pictures are grainy!! You can't see the perfection of these vehicles. :(

Anyway, check out their web page and think about it for next year. Just a thought.

Corvette Club

Have a great week!

Archived