Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got the '07 335i cleaned up

Sooners

Yep, the interior was deceptively clean, but when we started cleaning it and broke out the q-tips, we started finding out how dirty it was. My wife and I spent about 6 hours on the interior. I felt like it was brand new when we were done. Not bad for a car with 40k on the clock.

Looks goood! I miss my 335i I had the coupe tho. Didn't want to go w/ a manual tranny on the twin turbo? Made is so much funner for me to drive!

I would have liked to have had the 6spd, but my wife said she would like something that she would be able to drive as well. My 350Z was manual, and that's the main thing I miss about it, but the 335i is still a blast to drive. It does have the steptronic and paddle shifters on the steering wheel. Not quite the same but makes it a little more interesting.

nice! silver is probably the easiest color to keep clean and looking new since scratches and rock chips are barely noticeable.

That's mainly why I went with it. I've driven myself nuts with darker colors. Wanted something that wouldn't have me obsessing quite as much.

Archived