Customer Service 866.965.0400

All Purpose Cleaner

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

All Purpose Cleaner

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-121-all-purpose-cleaner-16oz.aspx

121.jpg

Adam's Professional Strength All-Purpose Cleaner is a heavy-duty, lemon-scented spray that's effective at removing brake dust, cleaning engines, cutting grease, and cleaning buffing and applicator pads. Dilute with water by 50% for use on delicate surfaces such as polished aluminum wheels.

14 answers to this question

I have a silly question.........will this ever be added to the truck survival kit? I know it will make it more but that is fine. Just curious.......

It might not be added to the TSK specifically but you do have two options to still get our APC while ordering:

You can add our 4oz bottle (might burn through that quickly though)

Add our TSK and 16oz APC to your order

$44.95 + $7.95 = $52.90

Use a 10% discount code and now you are paying just $3.00 for our 16oz bottle of APC!

Hi Esteban! I've got an empty bottle heading out to you tomorrow. You haven't tried our APC yet? You'll like it more than SG.

I'll see if there is a closed bottle in the garage that I can toss in your box. Report back with your thoughts!:thumbsup:

APC works better than regular Simple Green, plus SG can stain bare aluminum if not careful. APC works great. I also keep some "Extreme Simple Green for Aircraft" handy, but APC does most of the jobs. The "extreme for aircraft" does not stain the bare aluminum and is Boeing approved, also pricey and hard to find.

Bruce

Bruce, thanks for that tip about staining. I never thought twice about spraying things down with full-strength SG. If Adam's is safer, then thats enough a reason for me...

I wonder, is it possible to stain or otherwise screw-up tires with full strength cleaners? After I clean them with SG I have these irregular shaped spots where the rubber is lighter than in other places. Like if they got bleached or something. Is this cheap rubber or stupid detailer (me)?

Adam/ Jason, will this stuff dry out vinyl or leave like a white residue:confused:

I HIGHLY suggest you do not use our APC on your interior parts, we have Leather and Interior Cleaner for that!

Sounds like a YES to me... lol

Esteban -

I swore by SG for years and still use around the house, but for cars I've switched over to the APC. The APC has a sudsing action that SG doesn't and when you're cleaning an engine bay, you want the product to 'stick' and not just run off. They both work good on carpet spots, but APC gets a 'great' grade because it smells better and there's no worry about staining. I think if you used them both side by side, you'd choose the APC.

that's MHO and my version of the compare/ contrast. I hope it helps.

I'd like to hear from those who believe this is superior to Simple Green. Im not saying it isnt...I just want to hear some compare/contrast.

Thanks

Thanks, Peter.

Adam was kind enough to hook me up with a sample of the APC and I have to say that I am impressed. My wife's car had a ton of scuff marks on the door sill protector thing that I knew would never come off. Big black scuff marks. Well, I hit them with some APC, let it stand for a minute while I searched for more spots, came back and they all wiped right off...Super easy and required no elbow grease.

Im sold on it now...I'll leave the SG for my moutain bike.

I tried this stuff last week to clean under the hood of my Vette. I spent 10 minutes cleaning under the hood where I typically spend 45 minutes to 1 hour and the results were great. I was able to remove the greasy soil on all of those hard to reach places with just the APC and a blast of the water hose.

This Adams stuff is addictive