Customer Service 866.965.0400

Always check your stove!

lanespd200

Especially if you have kids...........

So here we are getting ready to bake something and the stove was on preheat! WELL, after I asked.....what is burning? We opened the stove door and what is it? My boys put a plastic box full of toys in the stove so needless to say, it melted all over the inside. I wish I would have taken a picture but it was more of a hurry air out and clean up.

Just thought I would share a little fun night at the Lane household! :help:

Especially if you have kids...........

So here we are getting ready to bake something and the stove was on preheat! WELL, after I asked.....what is burning? We opened the stove door and what is it? My boys put a plastic box full of toys in the stove so needless to say, it melted all over the inside. I wish I would have taken a picture but it was more of a hurry air out and clean up.

Just thought I would share a little fun night at the Lane household! :help:

Those twins sound like fun :willy::willy::willy:

My dog's never put anything in the oven :lolsmack:

A little safety reminder..... If you have a grease fire in a pan on the stove, just put the lid on it and call 911. Don't try to move it! Had a friend try that and as soon as she move the pan it literally exploded and she wound up with some burns and a new kitchen! :eek:

So tell me how much fun that was to clean up. :lol::lol:

Horrible........I just waited for the plastic to cool off and it was easier to scrape off. But the plastic that wrapped around the lines in the trays were a little harder. Had to take the bottom panel off and clean the bottom where the gas lines are.

Their blocks, railroad cars, matchbox cars, and other various toys were all over the place. STRESSFUL babies! :)

How about this $3.95 investment from One Step Ahead?

11175.jpg

:iagree:They work great. We had the whole kitchen outfitted, when my kids were younger. The little latch for the cabinet doors was a pain until you opened it a couple of times, but not hard to get used to. :thumbsup:

I already had to take one toilet apart and take out TWO Thomas the trains cars out of the drain pipe about two months ago. It wouldn't drain so I had the sneaky suspicion. :)

i hate those little trains.. i had one thrown at me and it took a chunk outta my elbow.. my kids got an arm..lol

We bought one for the stove and one for the fridge, I have been finding things that should be frozen or refrigerated in the pantry. :)

LOL. My one year old granddaughter has figured out how to get the refrigerator open and has discovered the joy of oranges. She thinks they're balls and rolls them all over the house. My daughter is missing one. I told her she'll find an orange rock in about a month.............or a bunch of flies. :lolsmack:

LOL. My one year old granddaughter has figured out how to get the refrigerator open and has discovered the joy of oranges. She thinks they're balls and rolls them all over the house. My daughter is missing one. I told her she'll find an orange rock in about a month.............or a bunch of flies. :lolsmack:

LOL

sooo true.. oranges, apples.. anything round is a ball.. course then i have my fake grapes by the wine bottles.. ya i caught him trying to eat them several times.. silly kids!