Customer Service 866.965.0400

4" Buffing Pads

TR6speed

Question

I realize that Adam has the small pads that attach to a standard power drill, but what about smaller pads for the PC. On the Corvette Forum, someone posted pictures of a detail on his Vette (he paid someone to do it). The detailer had two differnt size pads. Just wondering if they are available.

Thanks for the info. I just placed an order for the pads and adapter as well as a few other items. Those 4" pads will work great on the side cove of my Vette.

Oh and thanks to Adam also.

Perfect way to set it all up, now that it is updated on the website. Been waiting for the breakdown so I could pick up the orange pads individually. My Orange pad it pretty worn out now. I guess I gotta figure out some other things to order along with it.:lolsmack:

Check the kits now guys. We adjusted the prices to reflect our real world costs. We eliminated the gray pad as no one seemed to use them, added a 4oz APC and give people the option to add the PC adapter if they need it.

Gray pads will be up shortly as an individual if you need it... to be honest I used mine so little I ended up using them to apply VRT. Theres just no need for them when you can easily wax tight areas by hand.

EDIT - Adam decided to include the PC adapter in the kit at no charge to everyone to eliminate any confusion. :thumbsup:

Ok I have a 3 week old 4" kit that DOES have the PC adaptor so I'm not sure what ya'll are talking about. I also have a year old (or so) kit that has the PC adaptor.

Chris

The 4" pads on the PC are great, I'm not a big fan of using a drill on my paint as its hard to know how fast a drill spins (RPM's) at least with a 4" pad on a rotary buffer I know how many RPM's I have the buffer set at so I can go from there.

Archived