Customer Service 866.965.0400

ok guys what do you think

03silvss

Question

well hers my story/problem, my little sister(18) one day figured it would be a good idea to take a sos pad to the hood of her car, of course this made some terrible terrible scratches in the hood. today i figured i would get her hood looking good again. there were no swirls or scratches that are finger nail deep but i cant even get any correction on the car. i though a pass with the orange pad would get the job done but its not even taking out the light swirls. so i gave it a try with the yellow pad, no dice. so the only thing i can think of is that my pads are clogged and arent cutting any. what do you guys think? any insight is helpful. and yes i did all the previous steps before hand(wash,clay etc and ive watched all the vids)

12 answers to this question

well i did like a 2x2 square and didnt clean the orange and white pad which was about a wk ago, i know thats not good but the yellow pad was perfectly clean and wasnt making any correction on clear.

You have any pics Alex?:confused:

Of his hood, or his sister? Chris!!!:lolsmack:

Man, an SOS pad? Those swirls are probably deep enough you'll need to start with a rotary and a wool pad, or at least compound on a yellow pad! Problem with that is if you don't know what you're doing you'll remove the clear.

Archived