Customer Service 866.965.0400

Memorial Day Weekend

70'sChevyGirl

I have a former co worker whom joined USA a couple years ago and is being deployed soon I believe. Everytime I see a flag or anything military I think of him and everyone else in the Service.

welcome home and thank you. This comes from a fellow vietnam vet and i know what you mean by "little mention" back then. If i got any kind of mention, i was called a baby killing drug addict. None of which was true but that is just the way people thought of us. It was certainly a shame the way we were treated. I still fly my flag proudly 24 hours a day.

VETERANS ROCK:bravo:

As active duty Soldier and an Iraq veteran with a couple tours, I am very flattered and honored by threads like this. I would also like to extend my gratitude to the vets that came before me, as you guys are MY heros!

My longtime friend is coming over with his family so we can eat some grub and have a few drinks to celebrate him picking up E-6 yesterday. Sad thing is I missed picking up rank but I think I was more excited than he was that he made it LOL.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Well Phillip stripes or not, thank you and your friend for your service! May your weekend be joyous!

I have many to Memorialize this weekend, Im starting Sunday with a trip to downtown Cleveland, my wife has never seen the Policeman's Memorial. We are going she is going to make a chalk relief of my Great Grandfathers name. I also have 2 cousins in-country right now. 1 Iraq, 1 Afgan, Hoping to get calls from them. 5 more Retired or as we like to call it In Active Duty USMC as well in the tree.

Thanks to all that have served and those that help those that serve!

Archived