Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass sealant and windshield wiper fluid

I use the low temp fluid in the winter and the bug stuff in the summer.

I'll report back on how it works...

My dad in law says he sees it degrading on his Stratus, but it's been 3 weeks and 400 inches of rain and his sits outside 24/7. THEY aren't car people... lol

Chris

I agree with Ron, it works great on all the windows. I am wondering if it would help on the inside with the light mist stuff that you get eventually from the plastic dash and stuff. I just finished my 2000 mile vacation trip and it was great to watch the water just scream across the windshield and rear window.

Use it on ALL glass... House, RV, boat, skyscraper... Shower doors, back doors and doggy doors...

Any and all glass... Well maybe not the ones you drink from...

Chris

Can the glass sealant be use on the rear window, if they have a defroster?

Yes definitely. My back window is the worst for getting dirty and staying dirty so I tried it out and it works great even with the defroster on.

Yes definitely. My back window is the worst for getting dirty and staying dirty so I tried it out and it works great even with the defroster on.

sweet thanks mate, i was just worried for winter use but should be ok then.

I'm with Jason on this one. The Gen Coupe has a huge rear window and no wiper, the sealant works wonders for allowing morning dew and rain to run off, and I always use the defrost to help clear the rear. No issues I can see.

Archived