Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics of My New Rims....

DP 08 GXP

.....will be up tomorrow ;)....car is too dirty not to post pics because it would be embarassing lol....plans are to clean it up tonight and use the metal polish on them to get a real nice shine....be on the look out for pics tomorrow :cheers:

.....will be up tomorrow ;)....car is too dirty not to post pics because it would be embarassing lol....plans are to clean it up tonight and use the metal polish on them to get a real nice shine....be on the look out for pics tomorrow :cheers:

It's tomorrow lets see em.

i couldnt agree more about the pinstripe...wish i woulda ditched it when i bought it....the wheels are concept neeper moxy's 20x8.5...the tires are falken 452's and are 255/35 20.....when these need replaced i may try and squeeze a 275 tire on there...im just worried about rubbing with the 275 since i am lowered and i havent seen anyone with a GXP run 275's on a lowered car. thanks again!

Derek they look really outstanding. I have really been debating getting some chrome wheels for my G8. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the wheels and tires from and ballpark price? They really pop with the darker colored car. I had a 98 Grand Prix with over 303,000 miles on it before I had to retire it and replace it with the G8. I loved that car, but I love the power of the G8 even more. Good choice of wheels and tires. 20" Wow I can't imagine wheels that big.

Derek they look really outstanding. I have really been debating getting some chrome wheels for my G8. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the wheels and tires from and ballpark price? They really pop with the darker colored car. I had a 98 Grand Prix with over 303,000 miles on it before I had to retire it and replace it with the G8. I loved that car, but I love the power of the G8 even more. Good choice of wheels and tires. 20" Wow I can't imagine wheels that big.

thanks. i got them used for $900 which was the rims and rubber...it woulda been around $2400 to get everything new...the rims only have 1 minor imperfection and the tires have 85% of their tread so i think i got a great deal. they are called concept neeper moxy's....i already sold my OEM rims for $625 and they were goin to need new fronts in a few months that woulda racked me about $400. now i can rotate my tires where i couldnt with the OEM rims so i kinda came out on top per say lol...at least thats what i told my fiance.

looks really good man, have fun trying to get the dirt out of all those fake bolt things around the rim haha, but deff. makes the car look way better

yeah i still havent figured out how i am goin to get in there....im sure i will figure out something though :help:

900 for the new wheels - 625 for selling the old = 275 for a killer new look! Definitely looks better without the pinstripe. The rear angled pic looks awesome with the little added shine from the exhaust tips.

900 for the new wheels - 625 for selling the old = 275 for a killer new look! Definitely looks better without the pinstripe. The rear angled pic looks awesome with the little added shine from the exhaust tips.

thanks Jeremy!!! i just wish someone could have beat into my head that the pinstripe didnt look very good :lolsmack:

Archived