Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am i the only 1 who does not Drive a Vette here

Neil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, if ya happen to see a black 3g eclipse going a weeeee bit too fast through PA....can i say i already know ya and get a free pass??

here i am...so please be gentle if ya see this car....

DSCN0348.jpg

and if ya see this....stop...point fingers....and LAUGH YOUR ARSE OFF!!!! i would...

DSCN0304.jpg

btw yes that is the new prototype invisible wheel...patent pending, place your orders now!!! lol

Nice to see you LH folks over here!! :cheers:

Close...I own a 'Vert...not a 'Vette.... "Vettes simply aren't really my cup 'o tea...or within my current budget. :D The Mustang (2nd from the far right in my sig) is my current "Fun", and sometimes "Daily", driver...except in the winter when I drive the old Intrepid... An FFR roadster is definitely in my not-so-distant future though. :thumbsup:

3-6-05aa.jpg

No vettes here. DD is 02 Silverado lifted 6. Also 36 Ford. Drive the 36 often and Show alot. Right now parked for a few days 2" of ICE on the roads and power going out everywhere. Look out east of here it's on your way.

god created turbo lag to give v8's a chance:burnout:

Subaru Impreza owner here

haha well I hope your modified because I made short work of an STI, I was even a gear higher then I should have been :lol:

I've seen some nice subbies though, love the launches!!

just a joke we have in the club, I have MUCH respect for the big muscle. I'm N/A but as an SCCA instuctor I have make short work of many high HP cars auto-xing.

Oh I def know its a joke :2thumbs: Much respect for being an instructor, you would 100% kick my butt on a road course :bow: