Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am i the only 1 who does not Drive a Vette here

Neil

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so now i'm feeling a bit out of place :grouphug: , Seems everyone owns a Vette here :D hhehehe nothing better than Hardcore american muscle i guess ....

i'm more of the 4cyl forced induction type :thumbsup:

Nope! I don't either. Pontiac G8 GT several bikes and a F-150 but no Vette.

I'm all over FI engines. My buddy has a Civic with a turbo on it which is pretty mild at 300WHP and my brother has a Legacy GT stage 2 with almost 250WHP which is fun too.

Some own a vette, some own several. I own one. It took me 55 years to get it. So if that's what you want someday, be sure to get it. In this economy, who knows how long they're gonna keep making them.

But I'll tell you what. There are some cars on this forum that I'd give up my Vette for. All beautiful rides.:thumbsup:

No Vette here. My older brother has wrecked enough of them for the whole family. Crossfire SRT-6 and 2005 300c .... and 1999 Intrepid, but you won't see pics of the 99. It's used in the battle zone. It has 3 colors in all, factory green, wall white and column yellow.

Les

No Vette here either (not many in the UK, our gas prices are:jawdrop:

Just a little 1.6l supercharged engine with 210 hp:D

Cheers

John:uk:

Just curious John, what does that get for MPG ? My vette gets 22 city and 31 Highway, not bad for 430 HP ;););)

To be honest Bill I've never worked it out (it would probably make me even more ashamed:o), but I reckon I'm getting VERY similar mpg to yours:eek:.

Probably too much of this:burnout: doesn't help:D

Cheers

Love the eyeball stickers in the inner fenders! :thumbsup:

Minis are cool! I know ya'll hate the Clubman as it's sacrilege but it would be great for my G/F.

Thanks Chewy:2thumbs:.

The Clubman wasn't particularly well liked initially but it's starting to sell quite well over here now people have got used the shock of it!

Of course the Tuners & Custom shops are getting their hands on them as well, so they're starting to look even more different.

Maybe a Clubman for everyday use & a vette for weekends??

Here's a couple that have been worked on:

clubman_safety_car_2.jpg

UJClubbie1.jpg

Cheers

I don’t own a corvette, I own a 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES, it is my second, my first was totaled by 2 drunk 16 year olds, they t-boned me, they were going over 50mph, I was going 30. I am still here today because of the Intrepid.

My Dodge is my daily driver, daddy taxi, 4 door sports car, and most of all, my show car. I have been using Adam’s on my Intrepid since I walked into the booth at the Chrysler All Nationals at Carlisle 2007, I have won a few awards with my Intrepid, I thank Adam’s for the quality of their products for helping my Intrepid to win them.

intrepid_new11.jpg

I was beginning to think I was the only one who doesnt drive a Vette. I look at it this way, Im too young to own a mid-life crisis mobile. HAHA...I kid, I kid...Vette's are friggin sweet, no two ways about it :jester:.

haha I drive a 02 Z06 and im only 24 ( got it when I was 23 ) so I am trying to break that stereotype :pc: