Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Foam Gun...I LOVE IT!

bankO_MaN

Question

Well I sent my Tornador foam gun back that I was using, and picked up a Foam Cannon HP and I love this thing! So much better than the Tornador I was using. If you have a pressure washer I would highly recommend one of these!! Sorry for the bad pics I was in a hurry and didn't want to grab the camera so just used the phone.

IMG00087-20100531-0837.jpg

IMG00091-20100531-0944.jpg

IMG00089-20100531-0943.jpg

IMG00088-20100531-0943.jpg

LOL! I work for cadillac. Saw the little black patch on the drivers side handle indicating a premium not a performance, and no 2.7T badge on the back! SRX's are very popular, we sell tons of them every month!

Oh Jason, I'm sorry I feel like I jinxed you. Not sure how the lemon law works, because it varies state to state. Usually has to be the same exact problem X amount of times, and certain days out of use and in a shop, then you can file your claim. It's partially since the car is "new", I'm sure they will get the right fix eventually, just hope it doesn't take too long.

Yeah, I figured since its a new model it would have issues. But I mean Cadillac has been putting A/C in their cars for YEARS lol. But we will see what comes of it.

Trust the Adams soap works quite well in the cannon. I use it all the time

Okay okay ill order some MORE adams stuff as if I dont have enough already lol.

Not Adams soap I know its DP Xtreme supposed to be "forumlated" for foam guns/cannons. But who really knows? I will try Adam's soap when I run out and see if there is a difference. But only 2oz of soap per wash the 32oz bottle is gonna last a while lol

Trust the Adams soap works quite well in the cannon. I use it all the time

Oh Jason, I'm sorry I feel like I jinxed you. Not sure how the lemon law works, because it varies state to state. Usually has to be the same exact problem X amount of times, and certain days out of use and in a shop, then you can file your claim. It's partially since the car is "new", I'm sure they will get the right fix eventually, just hope it doesn't take too long.

Sadly, Billy passed away not that long ago - he lived here in Florida. To be honest, if you had a product that washed swirls away anyone could sell that thing man! :)

Oh man I always beleived that guy could sell a TV to a blind person.

spray on and then rinse the swirls away...:bow: I bet that one infomercial guy Billy could sell that stuff! ha ha

Sadly, Billy passed away not that long ago - he lived here in Florida. To be honest, if you had a product that washed swirls away anyone could sell that thing man! :)

luvvvvv the caddy, too.

niCE!

yeah.. i FINALLLLLLLLLLLY got my missing foam wand piece for the Gilmour...

did a "quickie" wash of the camaro yesterday.......

wow.

the foam was awesome and the car finally came out amazing before diving full-on into the Adam's kit. made me feel so much better!

NICE!!!!

ps. yes, more time for sippin' is always a GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!

Nice, pics of the Camaro? I was thinking about getting the Callaway edition.

I don't have one to attach to my powerwasher but I did pick up a Gilmour unit recently - I have to say that it might be the most important piece of washing equipment that I have. Really makes washing the car so much easier. Wish Adam had something that worked like that for removing swirls - spray it on, rinse it off, and the swirls are GOOOOOOOONE! *wake up, wake up, you're detail daydreaming again*

spray on and then rinse the swirls away...:bow: I bet that one infomercial guy Billy could sell that stuff! ha ha

Sorry to hear that you have had the AC problem, hope their fix works. The few we have fixed have come back again with same issue. I have noticed a lot of chips in them as well. One I delivered the other day had a blister in the clear coat, I have never actually seen anything like it before.

Just my luck...leaving the office today its only 99* outside...and I hop into the caddy (after autostart for 10mins to cool off) After getting in the car I started sweating it was blowing hot air AGIAN. Man this is the 3rd time I've had to drop the car back off after work. How does the Lemon Law work? I've honestly never had a car that I've had to take to the service department before.

I don't have one to attach to my powerwasher but I did pick up a Gilmour unit recently - I have to say that it might be the most important piece of washing equipment that I have. Really makes washing the car so much easier. Wish Adam had something that worked like that for removing swirls - spray it on, rinse it off, and the swirls are GOOOOOOOONE! *wake up, wake up, you're detail daydreaming again*

luvvvvv the caddy, too.

niCE!

yeah.. i FINALLLLLLLLLLLY got my missing foam wand piece for the Gilmour...

did a "quickie" wash of the camaro yesterday.......

wow.

the foam was awesome and the car finally came out amazing before diving full-on into the Adam's kit. made me feel so much better!

NICE!!!!

ps. yes, more time for sippin' is always a GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you have had the AC problem, hope their fix works. The few we have fixed have come back again with same issue. I have noticed a lot of chips in them as well. One I delivered the other day had a blister in the clear coat, I have never actually seen anything like it before.

CTS V's are supposed to be available right when the coupe comes out. Expecting about 200 to be made in June, and about 700 to be produced in July. That is all the info I have thus far on the coupes. So far the only problem with SRX's I'm seeing, the AC is crapping out on them from time to time, and they don't seem to have a great fix for it yet.

The a/c is why I just got mine out of the shop. My drivers side was blowing hot air while the passenger side was blowing cold air. They replaced a couple things and so far it seems to be working good. Down here in TX its already reaching 100 degrees lol...one other thing I notice is the paint chips VERY easy and seems like the paint has a very thin coat compared to my lexus,

CTS V's are supposed to be available right when the coupe comes out. Expecting about 200 to be made in June, and about 700 to be produced in July. That is all the info I have thus far on the coupes. So far the only problem with SRX's I'm seeing, the AC is crapping out on them from time to time, and they don't seem to have a great fix for it yet.

LOL! I work for cadillac. Saw the little black patch on the drivers side handle indicating a premium not a performance, and no 2.7T badge on the back! SRX's are very popular, we sell tons of them every month!

Ahh yah I almost got the turbo but all this is used for is to and from work and road trips. Has your dealership head anything on the new cts-v coupe? I'm thinking abt putting my order in for one but, I kinda want to see and drive one first.

My foam gun doesn't work as well as yours, but I love using it anyway! Only recently bought mine, but it's becoming my favorite part of washing.

BTW, very nice SRX! Looks like to be a premium edition to me, FWD non turbo.

Thanks, and you're correct premium fwd non turbo...how'd you know it was non turbo tho? lol

My foam gun doesn't work as well as yours, but I love using it anyway! Only recently bought mine, but it's becoming my favorite part of washing.

BTW, very nice SRX! Looks like to be a premium edition to me, FWD non turbo.

Green soap... can't be Adam's!

Foam cannons are cool if you have the cash.. I think a standard foam gun accomplishes the same feat though.

Not Adams soap I know its DP Xtreme supposed to be "forumlated" for foam guns/cannons. But who really knows? I will try Adam's soap when I run out and see if there is a difference. But only 2oz of soap per wash the 32oz bottle is gonna last a while lol

Holy Crap that thing coats the car in suds!! Very Nice!!

Yes it really does! lol...what I like to do is Foam, Rinse, Foam it & do the 2 bucket method, then final rinse. It makes washing the car so much quicker IMO. Which means today more time for :cheers:

Archived