Customer Service 866.965.0400

06 Audi A3 S-line

Great work, as always!

Ummm, the before pics........ Was it washed daily with a brillo pad or something? :eek:

This. It was almost painful to look at the before pics.

Great work! :bow:

• 5 weeks later...

Please be extremely cautious if make a jump to the rotary!!! I learned on a rotary in Jr High, so upwards of 20 yrs using one. I recommend stepping to a Flex first, it can still do serious damage as it is still a forced rotation polisher but less chance of catastrophic damage instantly.

If you do make the step up go to a salvage yard and buy some old panels to practice on before you even consider touching someone car.

Taig,

I swear there is some other forum where owners deliberately trash their cars just for you. They regale in destroying paint the same we do in restoration. An amazing job on the car. And I still crack up every time I see the Subie's license plate.

Bruce

Please be extremely cautious if make a jump to the rotary!!! I learned on a rotary in Jr High, so upwards of 20 yrs using one. I recommend stepping to a Flex first, it can still do serious damage as it is still a forced rotation polisher but less chance of catastrophic damage instantly.

If you do make the step up go to a salvage yard and buy some old panels to practice on before you even consider touching someone car.

Will do Taig. Thank you for the tips. I have a door to practice on, as well as my DD. Cool if every now and then I have a question I could ask ya if I come into something weird? I troll all the forums, and no one really does work like you do.

Archived