Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from WV...

Guest Jay.B

Guest Jay.B

Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. I just ordered my first order last night after countless hours of decisions on what to order first. All I can say so far is that I'm anticipating the arrival of my order. Glad to be here...and I'm ready to detail...:pc:

Guest Jay.B

Thanks for all the welcomes...I'm looking forward to trying out the Adams products. I've always been anal about my cars and no one seems to get it...but why invest the money in a nice vehicle and not treat it to the best right?

I started out with the car wash trio, MSW, DS, the glass sealant, VRT, APC, and the glass cleaner...I will be detailing the two vehicles listed in my signature and probably my girlfriends car as well.

And yes Chris, I am a die hard mountaineer!! Can't wait until football starts back up/

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can of my truck and car...

Guest Jay.B

Thanks for the welcome Adam. I've already told a lot of people here in WV about your products and I havn't even gotten to use them yet myself. However, I can't wait to receive my order.

Also, it just makes it a lot more personal when the man behind the company takes the time to talk to his customers. I can tell I'm going to like it on here, just may have a thinner wallet now!!!

Hey Jay, sorry I missed this thread at first. Welcome, I'm WV born and raised from a tiny town called Chesapeake, decided to join the Navy and get away for a while.

Again, welcome! You won't be disappointed here at all. Great bunch of people and a great company to order from.

Guest Jay.B
Hey Jay, sorry I missed this thread at first. Welcome, I'm WV born and raised from a tiny town called Chesapeake, decided to join the Navy and get away for a while.

Again, welcome! You won't be disappointed here at all. Great bunch of people and a great company to order from.

Thanks. Yeah I'm waiting on my first order still. I'm acutally from Chapmanville, so I know where Chesapeake is located. It's good to see some WV members on the forum.

Archived