Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet and Upholstery cleaner, contains magic?

IMADreamer

Question

I wish I would have been smart enough to get before pics of this one but I didn't. My Mother asked me to clean out her car today, they are going on a trip tomorrow and her car is a pig sty. I think she runs it through the automatic wash maybe once a year and the interior probably has never been cleaned. Her and my Grandmother both have this habit of spilling tea and soda when they are in the car and the front passenger seat looks like it was used as a filter to brew tea. To this point I hadn't even bothered with Carpet and Upholstery cleaner with it because I just didn't think it would work, but it did! The seats look new! My Dad wandered out to ask me if I was staying for dinner and saw the seats and said "holy crap, what did you use on those magic?" lol

Sadly I didn't bring my camera with me but I'll get pics of them at another time, they really do look great and I can't believe how well C&UC worked on it. Another amazing product.

15 answers to this question

Dumb question.. Dylan should know.. the centers on the TBSS seats is some suede like material, can I use the C&U cleaner on it? Mine has a weird stain (they are black and its kinda grey). Im getting a bottle with my last order and wanted to ask before I used it..

After using this product on some nasty spots on the beige carpet of my wifes car, I threw out all my other carpet and upholstery cleaners. The others didn't make a dent in the stains that were there when we bought the car, used. Adams completely removed them!

Dumb question.. Dylan should know.. the centers on the TBSS seats is some suede like material, can I use the C&U cleaner on it? Mine has a weird stain (they are black and its kinda grey). Im getting a bottle with my last order and wanted to ask before I used it..

Its actually a low grade Alcantara product, but its fairly sensitive to cleaners and water so at the very most I'd suggest using woolite mixed with water in a very low ratio and blot, don't rub.

Don't saturate it either, spray onto a towel and then apply.

That stuff looks good, but its a royal PITA to clean.

Most carpet cleaners FOAM when aggitated. This one doesn't. That's want makes it great in my opinion... Oh, and it really works too

That 'foam' is the soaps, designed to attract dirt and stuff to them... you never want soap in a carpet cleaner b/c unless you are using a very effective professional extractor there will be soap left behind in the pyle of the carpet... if its attracting dirt when you put it on, what do you think it does as it sits there after use? Attracts MORE DIRT!!

You can usually spot a carpet that has had soapy cleaners used on it b/c despite being clean everywhere there will be this phantom "shadows" of dirt where the cleaner wasn't fully extracted and the product has now started to pull dirt back into the fibers. It can actually attract dirt to areas that previously weren't dirty :mad:

Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner HAS NO SOAPS!! :cheers:

Well being the upstanding Adams member and admin that I am,:glasses::lol: I took some photos of my interior cleaning using Adams C&UC.

The stuff is GREAT! I've used it before inside my home but not on my interiors and I am truly amazed. I cleaned up our Subie today to get it ready for sale and I needed to get some calcium/salt buildup out of the drivers side carpet. Gotta love the salt/rust belt!

With the C&UC and the interior horse hair brush it was a cinch! I used 2 of the cheapy M/F towels from Auto-Zone which is the only place I really use them.

Here are the before's and afters.

Chris

Archived