Customer Service 866.965.0400

I had a dream about Adam...

GTO Guy

Yeah, the addiction is that bad.

I had a dream that i was going to meet the new neighbor and it was adam...lol. I then overheard his neighbor talking about how his white brick house used to be blue and he just didnt know how to get the color back in it. I ran to my trunk and ripped out the last of my In and Out spray. hit it with a couple pops and his brick turned blue again. Adam was like..."dang, i have never thought to try it on brick". I then asked how much longer on the NEW In and Out and he walked me over to his porch and broke one off of what looked like a 6 pack beer holder and said it was all mine and that july 3rd would be the big day.

dont remember much else but yeah. I had a dream about in and out spray.

um.... you've officially creeped me out :jester:

Well atleast he didnt say Adam was dressed in nothing but a Detail Apron & socks.. That would make it UBER Creepy! :lolsmack:

Actually just my thinking of that is Uber Creepy... :confused:

Yeah, the addiction is that bad.

I had a dream that i was going to meet the new neighbor and it was adam...lol. I then overheard his neighbor talking about how his white brick house used to be blue and he just didnt know how to get the color back in it. I ran to my trunk and ripped out the last of my In and Out spray. hit it with a couple pops and his brick turned blue again. Adam was like..."dang, i have never thought to try it on brick". I then asked how much longer on the NEW In and Out and he walked me over to his porch and broke one off of what looked like a 6 pack beer holder and said it was all mine and that july 3rd would be the big day.

dont remember much else but yeah. I had a dream about in and out spray.

:lol::lol:Man! You really addicted bad!

stay tuned... daily special... super plush microfiber man thongs!! :banana:

:lolsmack:

I think that's the only way I'd wear one... It'd be more comfy all soft and all... :lolsmack:

Good thing the weekend is here.

You folks need to sit back and recharge......... and it was only a four day week for most of you!

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

My wife is going on a road trip with some G/F's tomorrow. She wanted to drive her car to her friends house, and park it in the street over the weekend...:willy: Since any normal car guy wouldn't allow that to happen, I now have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow and drive her over there. Ugh... What I don't do to keep my vehicles looking good.

Chris

Archived