Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's gets a nice writeup in StreetKing Magazine

Marylander

The grammar and use of incorrect spelling(there, their, they're) in this magazine pained me. This coming from someone from Kentucky.

Great review for Adam's products. Adam's has come a long way in 10 years. Before we know it they'll be sponsoring a show on Speed or ESPN, lol.

The grammar and use of incorrect spelling(there, their, they're) in this magazine pained me. This coming from someone from Kentucky.

Knowing a lot of guys in the magazine, photography, and publishing business as I do, you'd be surprised at how many of these magazines are started by just 'average guys' and very little thought is put into error proofing.

Knowing a lot of guys in the magazine, photography, and publishing business as I do, you'd be surprised at how many of these magazines are started by just 'average guys' and very little thought is put into error proofing.

Maybe so, but still! lol. I was just taught better than that I guess. It saddens me to see publications go out like that because people will read them and assume, "Well, if anyone would have this right, a printed publication surely will." In today's world of spell check and text the English language is being butchered severely on a daily basis. Rant off:hi:

P.S. This isn't written by a senior citizen waxing poetic about his youth. I'm 25, lol.

Great review for Adam's products. Adam's has come a long way in 10 years. Before we know it they'll be sponsoring a show on Speed or ESPN, lol.

There were words in that magazine? I'll have to go back and look. :jester:

I know what you mean. Those typos jumped out at me, too. Overall, though, that mag has some great content, graphics and design going on – pretty impressive for a first issue. Hopefully they'll be able to tighten up the details as they go forward. :2thumbs:

Disgusting (what people do to their vehicles thinking it looks good:loser:). But a cool article.

Different strokes for different folks... I don't get it either, but then again theres a lot of people who think I'm nuts for lowering trucks to ground scraping heights.

To each their own, the one thing we all agree on is its fun to work on your car.

Some of the paint work on those rides is amazing, like rolling art. That chamois wipedown shocked me, with the amazing amount of labor put into that paint. They need some Adam's assistance to keep those paint jobs swirl free and gleaming.

Archived