Customer Service 866.965.0400

A little late

milehighSSroller

Question

13 answers to this question

Looks sharp... Americana is easily the best 'bang for the buck' in the wax biz... people regularly scoff at the price point but when they realize how long that tub of wax will last them they change their tune.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still on my first pot... its been used like crazy, my car, friends cars, heck... I even use it when I do clinics and demos rather than bust open a new one each time. I've still got easily 30% of the pot left to go and I've had it just about as long as anyone!!

Looks sharp... Americana is easily the best 'bang for the buck' in the wax biz... people regularly scoff at the price point but when they realize how long that tub of wax will last them they change their tune.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still on my first pot... its been used like crazy, my car, friends cars, heck... I even use it when I do clinics and demos rather than bust open a new one each time. I've still got easily 30% of the pot left to go and I've had it just about as long as anyone!!

That's actually what worries me. I'm afraid I won't use much of it before it gets old. It's why I've shied away at this point.

BTW I'm not saying long lasting is a negative at all. lol

That's actually what worries me. I'm afraid I won't use much of it before it gets old. It's why I've shied away at this point.

Jason, don't let that thought hold you back! You've been on the forum a long time and owe yourself the pleasure of applying Americana to your rides! :glasses:

Once you use it. You will apply it again and again. The smell is theraputic! Eucalyptus relaxing aromatherapy. :2thumbs:

It is by far my favorite Adams product.

I say go for it bro! I was holding back too just cause I honestly didnt want to do anymore hand waxing, but its definitely awesome! Applied so smooth. :thumbsup:

Plus 2 thin coats of Americana are supposed to last nearly as long as a coat of MSW, which is saying something. (and no PC needed)

I have a coat of Americana on over a coat of MSW on my hood right now. Going to do the whole thing this way soon.

Archived