Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Mustang revealed.

Nitelord

I am very disappointed in what they did to the car. The *** end is horrible! Looks to European.

To many drastic changes and ones that would prevent me from buying one most likely. Will wait to see in person but as of know my plans just got flushed down the toilet

I am very disappointed in what they did to the car. The *** end is horrible! Looks to European.

To many drastic changes and ones that would prevent me from buying one most likely. Will wait to see in person but as of know my plans just got flushed down the toilet

Then get a vette and you'll never see the *** end of a Mustang again :lol:

That's a joke guys, I'm a fan of the Mustangs :grouphug:

Then get a vette and you'll never see the *** end of a Mustang again :lol:

That's a joke guys, I'm a fan of the Mustangs :grouphug:

That's OK One GM product in the household is enough. I do love the look of the newer Vettes though.

The Mustang is still the best bang for the buck available.

Personally I like the new mustang. I didn't like the current version (05-09)

at first but I drove a 2008 Bullitt about 3 months ago and it is way more refined than the 99-04 version. I absolutly love the Dodge Challenger exterior but think that they dropped the ball on the interior. Same for the new Camaro. The inside of this new Mustang flows much better. I think that it will grow on me more and more until there's another in my driveway.:burnout:

The Mustang is still the best bang for the buck available.

I've got to disagree. I paid $29K for my used C5 and rarely come across a car at any intersection that could out perform it.

If I sit back and compare the performance unleashed from a Corvette then try to find a comparable car - 100% of the time my search ends up comparing it to European sports cars nearly 3 times the price.

Best performance bang for the buck part is Nitrous Oxide, best performance bang for the buck car is the Corvette.

(of course I'm horribly biased and if I were you I wouldn't listen to me at all!):burnout:

I've got to disagree. I paid $29K for my used C5 and rarely come across a car at any intersection that could out perform it.

If I sit back and compare the performance unleashed from a Corvette then try to find a comparable car - 100% of the time my search ends up comparing it to European sports cars nearly 3 times the price.

Best performance bang for the buck part is Nitrous Oxide, best performance bang for the buck car is the Corvette.

(of course I'm horribly biased and if I were you I wouldn't listen to me at all!):burnout:

I am talking new cars not used. And one could always buy a used Terminator and spank that C5 you have and pay much less for the Terminator. So that comparison really is not fair and I was not referring to used cars. One could always make a comparison based on used cars versus something. I am speaking new vs new and the best bang for the buck is the Mustang.

Not to mention the base model GT will run about 19K so there is a 10k difference between it and your used C5 so the comparison is still flawed.

Also bottles are for babies real men get Blown. :lolsmack:

We're playing nice at least i think so. It's the good ol Ford vs Chevy thing you know.

Absolutely, just want to make sure it stays that way :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've seen the Vette vs Mustang debate too many times and it usually does get out of hand by the end.

They both look great covered in Buttery Wax :D:D:D