Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Aprons?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

Seen that one on autogeek. Looked like a naughty nurse / french maid apron. Hey.........

I could get the wife into detailing! oh man.....

Hey honey..... Can I talk to ya for a minute?....

well , the whole reason i like that one is for the velcro loops for the buffer cord. My instructor pounded it into our heads about keeping the cord behind you ....blah blah blah

i am sure any apron made out of microfiber is not going to be too macho-but no scratches and a nice couple loops for the drop cord.:cheers:

Guest Gone & Forgotten
shoot-my neighbors come over to watch....they must be bored.:pc:

My neighbors do that, I tell em I charge for lessons. ;)

:2thumbs::2thumbs: Bet they will be jealous!

honey-they already have me first on everything(they chime in "ladies first")when the instructor asks for who wants to go first.-I am the only girl in this group of guys. so-I will show up and not say a word-strap on my new apron, and say, :rockon:

I ain't scairt...

honey-they already have me first on everything(they chime in "ladies first")when the instructor asks for who wants to go first.-I am the only girl in this group of guys. so-I will show up and not say a word-strap on my new apron, and say, :rockon:

I ain't scairt...

Well sometimes you just gotta show those boys how its done. :rockon:

junkie-babes?? where areyou?? :lol: I figured he would chime in by now-LOL

yeah-the class went well-I buffed so long with this big buffer with a 7" wool pad (which I dont like) that my arms were shaking. I could not hold a drink -my hand was shaking from muscle fatigue. I was amused at myself....how weak!

but I must say-the apron with the velcro straps on the neck strap and then a strap at your waist is awesome to keep the cord in check-helpful if you have to follow safety guidelines in a shop or class. The only down side is when you switch sides-you have to switch the cord to velcro straps on other side.

But I still liked it.

Thursday night I am bringing my Adam's travel bag full of Adam's products-I love the holders on the inside for all the bottles. ha! if they thought my apron was something-wait til they see this awesome Adam's bag!:cheers:

Thursday night I am bringing my Adam's travel bag full of Adam's products-I love the holders on the inside for all the bottles. ha! if they thought my apron was something-wait til they see this awesome Adam's bag!:cheers:

They will be like "where the heck did this chick come from"??!!!! :rockon:

• 5 months later...
Something that is nice to have but if you don't, just wear something that isn't denim, and no metal, you will be just fine.

I have taken to wearing a pair of khackis and a tshirt. Wedding Ring off too.

My wedding ring is Tungsten Carbide. It's dang near as hard as diamonds and it yields to NOTHING. I wear it to the gym and the bars leave metal ON MY RING. lol

Most aprons look stupid on me, because I'm a big guy.:(

Chris

Archived