Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Aprons?

Would it be possible to get/purchase aprons like AJ uses in his demos? :xfingers:

I was waxing my car and I noticed a scratch on my driver side door, up by the door handle. :help:

I'm certain it was made by my belt or something that was on my clothing. I try to insure my shirt is untucked or that I wear things that are conducive to detailing, but... :willy:

...Aprons would be the best deal.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked into making them out of the blue MF polishing towels and had one made but it WAS a bit... Err... Feminine? lol

I can get aprons like they're coming out my behind because we sell them at work, but I just make sure I'm wearing NO metal when working on my car. Wedding ring and all... lol

Chris

I'm going to see if my wife can whip me one up. If not, she says go to Michaels Craft Store. They sell plain aprons.

I was worried that the cheap material used by Michaels might scratch the paint.

Here's an idea! I'll go to the cloth store. Get a pattern for an apron. And purchase enough MF towels to stitch it together or maybe a couple of drying towels.

:lolsmack:

I got blue nitrile gloves for when I am claying or doing VRT or waxing. Also very handy if you are using APC - keeps from drying out your hands.

No apron, though. No belt buckles, shirt tails out. And something cold nearby.

Archived