Customer Service 866.965.0400

ADAMS helps in college

Mr.Ls1

Thats right! Im taking a summer public speaking class and have a speech due tomorrow. Our assignment was to take something we loved to do or a hobby and write a speech and demonstrate how to do it. I chose to do mine on how to claybar. With the help of this site, The Detailing DVD, and the Junkman i expect to do well! I bought the cheap stuff for the speech. There is no way im using my ADAMS stuff for it:lolsmack:

Thats right! Im taking a summer public speaking class and have a speech due tomorrow. Our assignment was to take something we loved to do or a hobby and write a speech and demonstrate how to do it. I chose to do mine on how to claybar. With the help of this site, The Detailing DVD, and the Junkman i expect to do well! I bought the cheap stuff for the speech. There is no way im using my ADAMS stuff for it:lolsmack:

HAHA... you get an "A" on this assignment and provide proof I will pony up a $25 gift certificate!!

Good luck!

Good luck!!!!!

Dylan, one heck of a gift!!!!!!!

Thanks yall! Ill let you know how it goes!

HAHA... you get an "A" on this assignment and provide proof I will pony up a $25 gift certificate!!

Good luck!

Wow Dylan! If thats not motivation then i dont know what is! Thanks man!:rockon:

Well I just got back from class. Dylan sorry man.....i made an A:rockon:!

29mabu8.jpg

The speech had to be 5 minutes long and mine was 5:02. I had a guy ask me some questions after class about it. He has a Ford F150 that is in dire need of some detailing and of course i pointed him in the direction of Adams!

Well I just got back from class. Dylan sorry man.....i made an A:rockon:!

29mabu8.jpg

The speech had to be 5 minutes long and mine was 5:02. I had a guy ask me some questions after class about it. He has a Ford F150 that is in dire need of some detailing and of course i pointed him in the direction of Adams!

Right on Matt! I'll generate the GC and send it over in a little bit. :cheers:

Archived