Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey guys! From Long Island NY

DanFish

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting on the board but I've been lurking for awhile haha :jester: Just got my products in the mail Yesterday, some SHR, Revive along with some hand applicators and APC with some other goodies :D Got a chance to try them out Today and boy was I impressed! Not going to lie the car was not in terrible condition to begin with but there were enough swirls to annoy me! But I am proud to say I will definitely be a life customer of Adams!:cheers:

Here's some pictures before:

vhxemv.jpg

123l7qt.jpg

bebwhj.jpg

I don't know what caused the etching on the hood, but it's rather deep.

5mg743.jpg

f84s8.jpg

1z5kgmd.jpg

And the afters, about 3 hours of hand polishing:

a34f8.jpg

esjhx2.jpg

epxrk.jpg

16qbly.jpg

esjdox.jpg

ay2fbd.jpg

r74qch.jpg

161kcb6.jpg

2holgtw.jpg

s5fcyf.jpg

hello-1-1.gif:hi::hi:

Nice job on the revival of your car. Great reflection.

Thanks for posting the pics. We didn't even have to ask. BunnyYellowJumpsClear.gif

Thank you! I've been lurking long enough to know "A thread is nothing without pics!" haha

nice work! Welcome! And MAN MY ARMS HURT looking at that..

Thanks! Surprisingly my arm does not hurt too much right now! I'm sure when I get up Tomorrow morning to start detailing a 07' Trail Blazer it will be killing me! :D

:welcomebanner: Dan!

Great looking job!

Thanks man! :rockon:

Thank you everyone! Getting ready to start another detail this morning! Will take lots of pictures!

Looking good Dan! What part of LI are you from? I'm in Garden City, and am always working on my car on Fridays when I'm off!

Hey man, thanks! I'm only about 35 miles from you, Brookhaven area :burnout:

Welcome Dan! That etching on your hood is probably the results of a bird 'decoration'. It is pretty corrosive stuff. I carry a microfiber towel and a mini DS with me to get those fast when they occur. Also, when you get 'decorated', remember that birds eat a lot of grit, so ~gently~ wipe the bird poo off of the finish.

Welcome Dan! That etching on your hood is probably the results of a bird 'decoration'. It is pretty corrosive stuff. I carry a microfiber towel and a mini DS with me to get those fast when they occur. Also, when you get 'decorated', remember that birds eat a lot of grit, so ~gently~ wipe the bird poo off of the finish.

Thanks for the tip!

I really like people who catch on quick. :banana:

:2thumbs:

Those are some impressive results from just 3 hours of work by hand. Good work! :glasses:

ANd Welcome to AF. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Can't wait to order the Junkman kit, there are still some swirls on the hood I could not remove by hand. :willy:

Thanks! Surprisingly my arm does not hurt too much right now! I'm sure when I get up Tomorrow morning to start detailing a 07' Trail Blazer it will be killing me! :D

Let me know how that goes, I have an 07 TBSS (Duh its my sig pic!), let me know how that goes.. Mine Ill be doing after I do the wifes car, that begins tonight, but I am :pc: it!

Let me know how that goes, I have an 07 TBSS (Duh its my sig pic!), let me know how that goes.. Mine Ill be doing after I do the wifes car, that begins tonight, but I am :pc: it!

Well it went well, my main focus was the interior as the only products it has ever seen is some armorall, for the exterior I only washed it with adams shampoo - Heres some pics of the interior

Don't ask what the dirt is.... I have no idea:confused: :lolsmack:

Archived