Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Toy

AToth1

Now there are 2 of us on the forum. I have an '09 Black 1LT. Looks like you've probably got the 2LT package? I really enjoy mine, and on the freeway the MPG is really good. I got 32mpg coming back from down south (Indio), had it on cruise. And I was stepping along that day, keeping up with the SoCal traffic.

Congrats - love the color.

Very cool. I like those a lot. I once rented one and drove it from Las Vegas and then all the way around the Grand Canyon (around the eastern side) then down into the Mountains of AZ and then into Phoenix. It was a really impressive little ride. :cheers:

Make that three. I bought my wife a Victory Red 09 HHR last May. Great color. I never tire of looking at these cars for some reason.

Whoops, sorry, I remember you have that red one. I've seen them in Victory Red and they look good.

Congrats!! I HAD an 06 HHR 2LT, I traded its away to increase my payment and testosterone!

0828091009.jpg

I might pick up a panel down the road.. we shall see..

Haha,The panels are pretty cool,I've heard if you want back seats they cost extra in the panels though. Not positive though?

Now there are 2 of us on the forum. I have an '09 Black 1LT. Looks like you've probably got the 2LT package? I really enjoy mine, and on the freeway the MPG is really good. I got 32mpg coming back from down south (Indio), had it on cruise. And I was stepping along that day, keeping up with the SoCal traffic.

Congrats - love the color.

Glad to know that there are other's on here incase I need some advice!:thumbsup:

Very cool. I like those a lot. I once rented one and drove it from Las Vegas and then all the way around the Grand Canyon (around the eastern side) then down into the Mountains of AZ and then into Phoenix. It was a really impressive little ride. :cheers:

I'm glad you like it Rich! That sounds like a pretty impressive trip that you took an HHR on!

Make that three. I bought my wife a Victory Red 09 HHR last May. Great color. I never tire of looking at these cars for some reason.

Yes, I agree, there is something interesting or "different" about them.

:glasses:Hay who's car is in my garage? :jester::lol:

Lookin good!!:thumbsup: I rented one to drive to Pittsburgh to pick my GTO up, I was impressed with the way it drove and ran!

I was thinking that garage looked pretty familiar (does that mean I spend too much time here?).

Then I looked at the name........LOL

Not sure on the seats cost.. I thought the Panels were non rear seat option. I will inquire & let you know..

Don't quote me on this but.....

True Panel HHRs have no rear seat, simply a flat floor with which to haul things. However there is a box you can check when ordering a Panel HHR that will provide you with the paneled rear side windows, but allow you to have windows in your rear doors and seats for passengers. So basically it looks like a standard HHR but with paneled rear windows. I've seen a handful like this. The first one I saw I thought someone had taken the paneled doors off and replaced them with windowed doors. But it was in fact ordered that way. I think my previous paragraph made sense and got my point across.

Cool!! I got a chance to play around in an HHR SS awhile back and was impressed. If I were in the market for a gas sipper that would certainly be on the top of my list.

That's cool, those SS's are sharp!

Archived