Customer Service 866.965.0400

Happy Father's Day

70'sChevyGirl

Happy Father's Day gang! Went to a car show and got 1st in Vettes 86 to present. :banana:

Plus spent time with my daughter and granddaughter and got a call from my son who's working in Kentucky right now.

It was a good day.

Uhmmmm Rich' date='

You know the rules here:

:worth:

Congrats. :2thumbs:[/quote']

Sorry, no pics. The wife forgot the camera. I was there with another forum member..... Rad (Radstoy), plus another contestant who also uses Adam's, so Adam's was well represented. Rad got second, and our other Adam's friend got third! So it was an Adam's clean sweep! :2thumbs:

I have to admit, I can't remember being at a car so in a long time where so many people came up to me and asked me what I use. The car looked amazing.

Thanks Adam for making such great products!

Sorry, no pics. The wife forgot the camera. I was there with another forum member..... Rad (Radstoy), plus another contestant who also uses Adam's, so Adam's was well represented. Rad got second, and our other Adam's friend got third! So it was an Adam's clean sweep! :2thumbs:

I have to admit, I can't remember being at a car so in a long time where so many people came up to me and asked me what I use. The car looked amazing.

Thanks Adam for making such great products!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Adam should be very proud of the 3 of you. :cheers:

And NONE of you brought a camera?

:banned:

:lolsmack:

:lolsmack:Nope. I actually had one guy ask me if I had the car repainted because he couldn't believe it was still original paint. I feel like a proud papa! All our Vettes looked amazing.

Archived