Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium Bottle?

^-- I love my atomizer as well... I use it for waterless washing. I have also used it for dawn washes, when stripping wax. Its great because I can keep the dawn off my black trim, that dawn dries out.

^-- I love my atomizer as well... I use it for waterless washing. I have also used it for dawn washes, when stripping wax. Its great because I can keep the dawn off my black trim, that dawn dries out.

ive fully converted to Adams products, but i still always have p21s TAW (total auto wash) in large quantity. its a citrus based cleaner for stripping wax on the paint. (and for every other surface on the car). its safe for plastic and rubber. and you can pre - atomizer or foamgun with it. it strips wax so easily that i dont like to use it as an APC, cause if it accidently gets on the paint while cleaning tires or wheelwells i'm in trouble. being the fenatic that I am, i cant spotwax without doing the entire car. :(

Great thread here! The main problem I have with the larger, and volume sprayers is the three words stamped on the trigger: MADE IN CHINA

Still looking for a better unit, but I'm not about to introduce Chinese products to our product line, nor make them available to our customers.

:patriot:

Great thread here! The main problem I have with the larger, and volume sprayers is the three words stamped on the trigger: MADE IN CHINA

Still looking for a better unit, but I'm not about to introduce Chinese products to our product line, nor make them available to our customers.

:patriot:

Thanks for that answer! thas is what i was looking for. Well hope in the future there can be a bottle that is made in the US that can be larger.

Archived