Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium Bottle?

Has there ever been any thought about having some kind of high end bottles. I Use just about every adams product but i do prefer a larger, about 1 quart, bottle when i detail. Especially with detail spray, APC, and GWC.

I understand this is not a adams bottle, it is a 1Z, but this is what i use. I would pick up 5-6 bottles if Adams offered them. I like that i dont have to fill them as much.

HandsprayerXXL.jpg

I use a similar bottle for APC.....that's about the only one I go thru a lot of. Other than that I just use the adams ones. I even asked for a couple of extra empty unlabeled bottles in my recent order because some of mine were getting worn out, and they threw them in for me free of charge without any questions. Pretty sweet!!

I prefer the small ones because they hang out of my pockets with ease. I just refill when needed.

Chris

I'm in the same boat. The smaller size is nice for that, plus it fits nicely in the loops of the detail bag so it doesn't move around during transport.

Hmm... Never broken a bottle yet. When I used Griots they'd fall and break. I think the lighter they are the better they take a hit but that's JMO.

Home Depot and Lowes both have larger bottles you can use. I've done that in the past.

Chris

I have a couple of larger bottles, but pretty much only for my APC mixture and a water only one. I got them for a couple bucks at Target.

I'm with the others, I like to be able to hang it from my pocket and the bigger ones would pretty much pull my shorts down if I tried that LOL.

Suggestion is noted though... we're working on a way to offer some different accessories in the near future. Larger bottles could be added to the list.

Great input, and suggestions like this are always appreciated!! :cheers:

I tell ya I slung my DS bottle off my bench on accident, and it flew about 5' hit the ground and was golden! I dropped a similar product from EO just DROPPED and the bottle split! So I am good with these bottles for my use, but I can see pro's wanting larger bottles.

I have had a couple Adam's bottles break right along the seem of the bottle. Luckily the only one I lost much out of was the DS. I lost about a half a bottle, but the interior cleaner broke as well and I lost very little of it. I'm not sure though if it was the bottles or me carrying them around in the bag for too long maybe.

I have had a couple Adam's bottles break right along the seem of the bottle. Luckily the only one I lost much out of was the DS. I lost about a half a bottle, but the interior cleaner broke as well and I lost very little of it. I'm not sure though if it was the bottles or me carrying them around in the bag for too long maybe.

Putting some VRT on them will keep them supple and keep the UV rays from damaging the plastic... :glasses:

:jester:

i have a couple of larger bottles, but pretty much only for my apc mixture and a water only one. I got them for a couple bucks at target.

I'm with the others, i like to be able to hang it from my pocket and the bigger ones would pretty much pull my shorts down if i tried that lol.

Suggestion is noted though... We're working on a way to offer some different accessories in the near future. Larger bottles could be added to the list.

Great input, and suggestions like this are always appreciated!! :cheers:

pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Lookin' like a fool with ya pants on the ground!

LMAO... ok... yer nuts... as soon as you start using products to care for the bottles of other products you've got to seek help.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is you're clear polishing your detail spray bottle to keep it looking new LOL :jester:

Doesn't everyone do that?

If you're looking for something 'beefier' our man Phil at Detailer's Domain is now carrying these:

mecurypro1liter.jpg

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCFPWVJHU3g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCFPWVJHU3g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.detailersdomain.com/kwazarmercurypro1litertriggerspraybottle.aspx

What about one of these?

Pressure Spray Bottle

48oz capacity

[ATTACH]4266[/ATTACH]

Or like this

[ATTACH]4267[/ATTACH]

I have a 1Z version of this bottle, and It is one of my favorite bottles for using expensive product. It works amazing for detail sprays and expensive wheel cleaners. I cut down my product usage by about half. especially when using Detail spray to clay. its much more efficient as it basically atomizes the liquid. Now that I am used to this sprayer , I feel like all i do is make puddles of running liquid when using a regular spraybottle. and on vertical panels it leads to most of the liquid falling off the car and on to the floor.

Archived