Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from the HOT South..aka Mississippi

Brad519

I was reading detail and cleaning information on GMFullsize.com and noticed some guys talking about Adam's and I ventured over to check it out. I have been reading as many of the threads as time will allow and have learned a GREAT deal.

The product line seems kinda overwhelming at 1st and I didn't have a clue what I should start with but after reading the post's I got a pretty good idea of some things I need. Placed an order this week and can't wait to get started with using them. I ordered the Basic Car Care kit, Wash Trio, Gallon of DS, grit guard and a bottle of BSG. (Took awhile to figure out the abbreviations :rockon: I know I need more and I am going to be getting the PC Kit soon as well as some undercarriage spray but I just spent some major dough on a lift, tires, and wheels cause us Southern Boys like the big trucks :patriot: so those items and more will have to wait a month or two. Was going to just stick to the hand polish route but I got a lot of MASS to polish and wax so I'm looking forward to the :pc:

Super glad I found this site and can't wait to "really" make her shine!!

I thought I kept my truck clean before seeing some of the pics on here...FREAKING AMAZING. I do wash mine once or twice a week now and as you all know BLACK ain't easy to keep clean.

Here are a couple of pics of my ride but but it isn't Adam's Clean not really "other product" clean either in the pics but here she is

100_0644.jpg

100_0651.jpg

100_0649.jpg

100_0650.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived