Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another New Guy from NY

Islesfan

Hi All, My name is Mike and I'm from Staten Island, NY, and a new fan of Adam's products. Been lurking for a while now and decided to finally say Hello! Enjoy all the great info here on the forum and look forward to being part of the community.

I heard of Adam's products a couple of years ago on the Charger forums, but was using another company's stuff. Well, I traded the Charger for a new Challenger in May and decide I would try Adam's products right from the start on the new car; man, oh man, am I glad I did, the quailty of everything is top notch. I've placed four orders so far and there will be plenty more. The only regret I have is not trying Adam's products a long time ago. Well, Hello everyone and I look forward to a long relationship with the whole Adam's line.

Thanks for the welcome Jim. The only pics I have are the night I brought it home, but with the long weekend coming up its going to get its first Clay, Polish, and Americana treatment and I'll take more. Here's the two pics I do have....

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

Archived