Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 09 Challenger R/T

6speedhemi

So we bought dad some Adam's polishes for fathers day, and after helping him detail his car for three days, he helped me do my Challenger. I have to admit I was expecting a lot, and this stuff didn't disappoint. Last summer I did a full detail with Megiars, and the results were fair. But I still wasn't sure if the results could get any better than that.

The paint isn't perfect, but I blame that on my lack of experience with such quality. I plan on perfecting one panel each time I wash, giving me a chance to really learn what I'm doing. Order was:

Wash with Dawn

Wash with Adams

SHR

FMP

Americana

Let me know what you think!

post-2159-136818026799_thumb.jpg

post-2159-136818026808_thumb.jpg

post-2159-136818026812_thumb.jpg

You've got the right attitude... Just take it slow, figure out your technique, and with practice you'll get the results you seek. Be sure to post pics along the way and don't be shy about asking for advice if needed.

Sweet car, too, and welcome to Adams. :patriot:

the cars looking good did you get some vrt on those tires?

Thanks! The VRT is on the way right now, I didn't realize until after the stuff got here that it wasn't a part of the kit we got. Should be here before Wednesday. Can't wait!

Sweeeeeeeeet car.

Nice job on the detail. :rockon:

Thanks!

I love the deep water blue color.

I love the dwb color as well' date=' definitely my favorite color, but I am a little biased :drool:

You've got the right attitude... Just take it slow, figure out your technique, and with practice you'll get the results you seek. Be sure to post pics along the way and don't be shy about asking for advice if needed.

Sweet car, too, and welcome to Adams. :patriot:

Yeah, it wasn't easy keeping that attitude. I went over the trunk lid with the shr about four times before I finally said enough is enough and take a step back. I'm gonna keep watching junkman's vids and keep learning from here. I've been lurking for a long time, looking at the mirrors that people have produced.

I think part of what amazes me about this company is the customer service. We ordered the junkman's correction kit with the americana wax, but received the msw instead. I called adams and talked to Ashley, who immediately sent the americana to me and told me to keep the msw as a gift. Then, a few days after the americana arrived, I got another package with some wicked soft towels for free! Thank God for American companies like this! :patriot:

Thanks guys, it looks pretty freakin sweet if I do say so myself!

And everyone, meet my old man, ipumpjets. We did indeed work pretty hard on his car. Just never got around to taking any pics of it. We will have to do that next time I suppose.

Good job son, it looks even better than my G8, I think, and we worked really hard on that one. I guess this means moms car is next?

:welcomebanner: Welcome, ipumpjets!

Let's see some pics of the G8! Here's one of mine from last Wednesday evening.

picture.php?albumid=332&pictureid=2038

Archived