Customer Service 866.965.0400

new guy from Upstate NY

figured since i bought some products id register here. got the basic kit and the VRT kit. i have a 2007 NNBS silverado, mainly stock. just have a bar on the front with lights, recon rear light bar, MBRP dual exhaust, and GMPP CAI. im registered as well on GMFS, where i first heard about this product, and figured id try it out. i always grew up with meguiar's products from detailing my dads camaro and my trucks, but figured id give some of these products a try.

im from Fort Plain originally, which is right near the herkimer/montgomery county border on the I-90 thruway. about 30 minutes east of Utica. I am in between Ithaca NY and Rochester NY for school and work right now(currently in Ithaca working)

hey tell the truth you heard about it from me at etown in the spring ok i mentioned it there when i was cleaning up the truck. welcome to the site you will love this stuff lol

hey big dan, i guess ill give you the props haha. hopefully the stuff works out as good as it did on your truck. you going to carlisle next month?

hello-2.gif:hi::hi:

Do you have one of those cute accents?? :D

cute accent? i am from the country area' date=' they say i have a little southern accent which i think is kinda funny.

Hey Geoff - I'm in Greece. RIT is a great school - hope you enjoyed your time up here.

ah greece, thats not too far from RIT, like rochester anywhere is only 20 minutes away haha.

thanks everyone for the welcomes, hopefully this place is as enjoyable as it has been the past couple days. ill have to post up some pictures of the before/after when i get ready for carlisle next month to go to the All Truck Nationals.

Archived