Customer Service 866.965.0400

MF Bundle

grzfiend

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't think he meant Sale or Special.. but an EVERYDAY thing like the bundle at the 4th of July. That way someone could get all the MF stuff, at a slight savings. I think its a GREAT idea. That way those that don't have the money for a large all inclusive kit, can still get all the great working MF stuff. There are kits and combos for almost everything else, why not a Micro Fiber Combo?

I don't think he meant Sale or Special.. but an EVERYDAY thing like the bundle at the 4th of July. That way someone could get all the MF stuff, at a slight savings. I think its a GREAT idea. That way those that don't have the money for a large all inclusive kit, can still get all the great working MF stuff. There are kits and combos for almost everything else, why not a Micro Fiber Combo?

Thats big BINGO!:2thumbs:

Ya they did have one. I bought it back in March of this year. It was called "Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel Kit". Seems like it went away about the time the new white double soft towles came out.

They did have one but removed it not sure why

The bundle was only like 2 or 3 bux cheaper than just buying them. I think its cause they done make the MFs so they dont have as much control on the cost. they charge what makes em money.

Archived