Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big Day Today!

JPEGXP

I mean im all about that GXP owning its younger brother but... those pics just look almost odd with a vette in the driveway and a Pontiac in the garage!

Lol, a lot people can't understand why the Pontiac gets the garage priority. It's black and it's much rarer. For the winter I intend on hopefully renting out a garage for a few months, but I also picked up the cover for the vette.

Congrats John, what a beautiful car! I love that you keep the black car in the garage, and completely understand...wish my black vehicle fit in the garage too!

Man, what a great time of year to pick up a 6-speed roadster!:burnout:

Lol, a lot people can't understand why the Pontiac gets the garage priority. It's black and it's much rarer. For the winter I intend on hopefully renting out a garage for a few months, but I also picked up the cover for the vette.

lol that actually makes sens i would love to ave that gxp over the vette... i bet you could fit both in that garage with some rearranging.

I've thought about potentially fitting two cars in there, but it's just not meant to be. Also considered buying one of those roll out awnings to extend out, but I think there is town ordinances against that where I live.

Archived