Customer Service 866.965.0400

My Rear End Shot

70'sChevyGirl

Our car was in the Newspaper. We didn't even know it until another Vette pulled up beside us and handed us this paper. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

DSC00033.jpg

This weekend is one of Metro Detroit's Car Cruises down Telegraph. The weather didn't cooperate in the morning but in the afternoon the sun finally came out. :rockon:

Metro Detroit has 5 rather large cruises each year. Gratiot Cruise, Downriver Cruise, Michigan Ave. Cruise, Telegraph and my FAVORITE Woodward Ave in August.

That's great!! It's so cool when somebody recognizes your vehicle then shows you where they know it from. Once had a guy show me a video he got from his buddy of my truck off roading in the Upper Penninsula of MI - met this guy on a rafting trip in West Virginia!!!

I just had to click on this one, I mean that title could have four meanings. 1. You are having trouble with your differential. 2. you were somewhere you shouldn't have been and got shot. 3. someone took a picture of the back of your car. 4. someone took a picture of.............. never mind:lol:

Archived