Customer Service 866.965.0400

GT Pic

Guest Luke Warmwater

Guest Luke Warmwater

I'm a complete rookie shooting video and using a Mac and IMovie. It is cool as hell I will say. Looking forward to trying some new things and see if it's any better. For whatever reason it did not upload it in 1080p but it is there in 720p HD if you puter will handle it. If you have a sound system crank it up. The final clip was a run up to the speed limit (x3) :)

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x3xPGIk_Wj8&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1A

I'm a complete rookie shooting video and using a Mac and IMovie. It is cool as hell I will say. Looking forward to trying some new things and see if it's any better. For whatever reason it did not upload it in 1080p but it is there in 720p HD if you puter will handle it. If you have a sound system crank it up. The final clip was a run up to the speed limit (x3) :)

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/x3xPGIk_Wj8&hl=en_US&fs=1?hd=1A

That was awesome! LOVE the GT!! and looks like that was a red light in the beginning? haha also 12 seconds in, is that a police van making a left in front of you? haha great video! Oh, and I'm pretty sure youtube only allows 720p

Great video! Love the exhaust! :rockon:

Guest Luke Warmwater

They allow 1080p but IMovie Youtube upload does not. You have to save it off and upload outside IMovie I think.

Yes, that was a Denver Sheriff paddy wagon making that turn. When we were sitting at the light they were loading up and pulling out. Several deputies were looking at us when we were sitting at the light prior to the green :)

Guest Luke Warmwater

Thank you! :) It is my dream car. Now that I have a Mac and a HD camera I'll post more videos soon. I will always be obeying the speed limits of course mind you. I shorted the first clip here. Switch to HD,

Archived