Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Formula VRT

Is Awesome.

My husband hates his tires looking all shiny but when he saw how nice my tires looked and that mine did not have that over shine effect he wanted his done so I applied the New Formula VRT. He loved it!

Sooooooooo now his look as good as mine. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Mine before:

DSC00002.jpg

Mine after:

DSC00004.jpg

His before:

DSC000012-1.jpg

His after:

DSC000022.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

And because I just love the Adam's funnel: :jester:

DSC00006-1.jpg:jester:

And one more addition to this Thread because I just get such a kick outta this pic:

Bill.jpg:lol:

I miss Bill. :(

• 3 months later...

I love the new VRT, but if I were to make one improvement it would be in its ability to make older rubber/plastic look blacker (newer). Some products do a better job of this than VRT. Sometimes I need to use another product to make older faded black trim look black again. Don't get me wrong VRT is nearly perfect. I use it 90% of the time, just thought I would throw this suggestion for improvement out there. Thanks for everything Adam's everything you sell is so good it's addicting. The $1400 I've spent on your products the last 3 months is proof of that :2thumbs:

:banned:Again I hate being the anti-Christ in some of these posts, but I prefer a little gloss or shine to the tire. Not the extreme or wet look, but something that makes the tire look like you did something to it. Maybe it was your pic, but I didn't notice much difference in the before and after shots. I would use the VRT on black plastic trim but not my tires. I think Adam needs a specific product for tires only. Just my humble opinion.

:banned:Again I hate being the anti-Christ in some of these posts, but I prefer a little gloss or shine to the tire. Not the extreme or wet look, but something that makes the tire look like you did something to it. Maybe it was your pic, but I didn't notice much difference in the before and after shots. I would use the VRT on black plastic trim but not my tires. I think Adam needs a specific product for tires only. Just my humble opinion.

You might not be able to tell much from the pics but in person it makes a huge difference. After time it still looks good unlike that shiny stuff.

I really don't like the gloss shine at all and the VRT is perfect IMO. smiley_dancehappy.gif

:banned:Again I hate being the anti-Christ in some of these posts, but I prefer a little gloss or shine to the tire. Not the extreme or wet look, but something that makes the tire look like you did something to it.

If you want a little more shine, put on a second coat. It will gloss it up a little more, but will not look overly shiney.

I have always hated the super shiny look from the conventional tire dressings and am looking forward to trying my first bottle out on some cars this weekend (weather permitted) to see the difference in person :)

I think you will be impressed. I gave a detailer friend some last summer. Now he has stopped using all other tire dressing and orders VRT in gallons!

Archived