Customer Service 866.965.0400

waterless wash review

Holty

Question

I just tried the Adam's waterless wash for the first time over the weekend. I can't believe how well it works and how easy it is to use. I can't really see ever needing the hose and bucket again unless I get stuck in a snow or rain storm. Note that i don't ever drive my truck in the rain or snow so i doubt I will ever need anything except for the waterless wash. It is really super slick and uses very little product to get the paint clean. I even used it on the inner part of my wheels that have not been cleaned all season (only about 200 miles though) and it took off the break dust without any problems. I'm very happy with this product, i'm so glad a bought a gallon!

14 answers to this question

I'll be doing my baby wash test come September... I need a baby before I can do the test so I made my wife pregnant. Man what I don't do for Adams...

lol Chris

Whoooooooaaaa!!!!???? Really Chris? Congratulations man! My wife is 6 weeks away from hatching a baby boy, and we are PUMPED!!

I'm super happy for you, and congrats again!:banana:

Whoooooooaaaa!!!!???? Really Chris? Congratulations man! My wife is 6 weeks away from hatching a baby boy, and we are PUMPED!!

I'm super happy for you, and congrats again!:banana:

Yep! Sept. 21st is the due date but we may have to go C section so sooner yet.

Can't wait to be up all night and tired and cranky! :o

Good luck to you too Adam!

Chris

Yep! Sept. 21st is the due date but we may have to go C section so sooner yet.

Can't wait to be up all night and tired and cranky! :o

Good luck to you too Adam!

Chris

Hey! Who let the new father to be in on our "up all night and tired and cranky" secret? :jester: At least you can cradle the little one with one arm while perusing adamsforums.com with the other arm. (That's the voice of experience talking.)

If you are already that charged up to be a father you'll do well, congratulations.

And I can't forget Adam on his soon to be born son, congratulations to you as well.

Now back to the original post subject: I love WCW... I already said that though. Oh well, still love the stuff. :banana:

Has the scent of WW changed?

My first gallon smelled like, well it smelled like suntan lotion or coconut. :drool:

Very tropical. And was dirty white.

Just got a new gallon (:willy: My second gallon in 4 months. :willy: I love this stuff) and it has a VERY different smell. Can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm... :confused:

Archived