Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun

Moz

Question

This is a Heads Up:Beware

attachment.php?attachmentid=937&stc=1&d=1234621178

I received my new Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun today and my Adams Car Shampoo yesterday so I thought I would go out and play a lil'.

This GFIIFG uses up the Adams Car Shampoo like there is NO TOMORROW:mad:

The gun has a dial from A-E (A=1:128 E=1:10).

*****I finally realized that you DON'T put straight soap in the resevoir*****

Thats what the settings are for,TO PREMIX:lolsmack:

Anyway's,I love the Foam Gun and if AdamsPolishes offered the foam gun I would have bought one from him!

Have a safe weekend everyone.:)

Moz

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, really not sure how folks are going through so much shampoo. Like I said, I get 8 or 9 complete foamings per full quart at the mid setting. It absolutely drinks shampoo on the richest setting, but I'm more than happy at the mid setting.

So does the gun add water itself when you start to spray or do you mix the water with the soap before?

Maybe Mook has them mixed up. I have 2 of the Foamaster originals. Both made in the USA and are the best foam guns due to their construction and on-the-fly metering. I bought my first one years ago and still use it to this day. The models I have are the Gilmour 75QGFMR.

Thanks, the exact info I needed.

Maybe Mook has them mixed up. I have 2 of the Foamaster originals. Both made in the USA and are the best foam guns due to their construction and on-the-fly metering. I bought my first one years ago and still use it to this day. The models I have are the Gilmour 75QGFMR.

Sorry, I was answering the "was the Adam's re-named" question. I have had or used both of the Gilmours. Side by side, I like the Hydro version better than both the I and II I have used or owned. Everyone has their preference though.

Why does everyone like the gilmour then?

So what foam gun do I get? Foammaster 1 or 2 ? I heard one only has the adjustable dial. I want that one. Was the Adams gun just a reNamed foammaster?

No.

Adam's Foam Gun, when they carried it looked more like the HydroFoamer.

The Gilmour is like driving a Geo Metro compared to a Corvette, upon comparing the two...FoamMaster (either series) or the one Adam's used to sell.

Archived