Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun

Moz

Question

This is a Heads Up:Beware

attachment.php?attachmentid=937&stc=1&d=1234621178

I received my new Gilmour Foamaster II Foam Gun today and my Adams Car Shampoo yesterday so I thought I would go out and play a lil'.

This GFIIFG uses up the Adams Car Shampoo like there is NO TOMORROW:mad:

The gun has a dial from A-E (A=1:128 E=1:10).

*****I finally realized that you DON'T put straight soap in the resevoir*****

Thats what the settings are for,TO PREMIX:lolsmack:

Anyway's,I love the Foam Gun and if AdamsPolishes offered the foam gun I would have bought one from him!

Have a safe weekend everyone.:)

Moz

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're designed for garden hose use, not sure how you'd pump a meaningful amount of hot water thru one to begin with, but I'd assume it would work about the same, assuming the water isn't scalding hot.

I have hot and cold water in my garage. What would happen if I did use water too hot?

Oh, I have the Adam's gun.

They're designed for garden hose use, not sure how you'd pump a meaningful amount of hot water thru one to begin with, but I'd assume it would work about the same, assuming the water isn't scalding hot.

Simple....my hot water heater is out in the garage right next to my cold water source. Just wondered if anyone had tried using hot water just for the foam gun.

Things you should never discuss in polite company:

• Religion.
  • Politics.
  • Detailing.

:jester:

This is very true. I met someone recently and this person bragged about how awesome their detailing skills were and how they could walk circles around me. This was said in a very nasty way. That really irritated me because she doesnt know my skill level. Nor I hers.

What I do know is I've been part of Adams shine crew....worked my tail off, learned a lot and had some amazing results rolling across the auction floor. I wanted to rub that in the persons face and say "what have you done besides your moms van"?

I just tuned her out. LMAO.

sent via Tapatalk....

LOL... this is china we're talking about... they wouldn't use lead would they- oh... riiiiiiight.

Only until they run out of it. It would be substituted with another toxic metal. I am returning the ones I bought from Lowe's. I ordered a set of real brass from Adam's yesterday.

Probably... the only ones I've ever seen with the rubber bumper on them like that are made by Gilmour or Orbit, both made in China.

Dramm is just about the last US manufacture of parts like that.

They sell them on Amazon.com and at Lowe's. Claims that they are brass but they are very light in weight to be brass. Maybe just the outer shell is brass.

Wow, really not sure how folks are going through so much shampoo. Like I said, I get 8 or 9 complete foamings per full quart at the mid setting. It absolutely drinks shampoo on the richest setting, but I'm more than happy at the mid setting.

I couldn't agree more with your American made philophsy Adam. I was going to order a foam gun elsewhere but instead I'll wait for yours.

If you are going to go through all the trouble to support American business, then the least I can do is wait for yours. Which I absolutely will do.

Thank you...

:iagree:

We used to sell that gun Moz! That is, until they moved manufacturing on most of the Foam Master to CHINA. (Adam's Polishes doesn't support Chinese manufacturing.)

Soon, however, we are going to announce an American made foam gun!

I couldn't agree more with your American made philophsy Adam. I was going to order a foam gun elsewhere but instead I'll wait for yours.

If you are going to go through all the trouble to support American business, then the least I can do is wait for yours. Which I absolutely will do.

Thank you...

straight soap has its place (if your hose pressure can support it) for EXTREMELY soiled cars I will run full soap in the canister... for most 'normal washing 3-4oz mixed with water will produce more than sufficient suds.

I recently ran full soap to decontaminate a car that had been parked under a pine tree for about a month. The tiny bits of sap were holding all kinds of grit... couldn't be too safe.

not to digress....what else did you use to get pine sap off? I heard and have lived that that is the worst...

Archived